[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

man your whole gear is crap, there is no reason to buy 25ex shield and use so bad items. look at my gear on the post above you and get yourself boots and helm enchants.
"
harleyquinnnn wrote:
i still feel like my damage is so lacking :/ what can i improve?
o

How much effective HP do you have? I see plenty of your gear pieces not having any life, are you playing standard or hc?
Lvl 92 with a loreweave waiting to be 6linked in stash, still need to craft a helm/weapon/shield for endgame finalization:

Hi, im new here and mu English is very poor.
my problem is nr of Totems. Im now 77 and have 3 Totems. How i get 4th totems?

2 Totem is Ancestral Bond
3 Totem is Pursuit of Faith

and 4???

Ty much for answer
I've been looking for a totem build that I really like for some time, and have previously tried ancestral warchief, glacial cascade, and holy flame totem. All were unsatisfactory for various reasons such as cost of gear or playstyle issues including trouble surviving.

I think freezing pulse provides a nice combination of offense and defense and makes an aggressive playstyle more feasible. I especially like the long range of FP. Even though the damage falls off with distance, I see plenty of mobs die or stay frozen at the edge of the screen. Also fun to clear whole rooms in compartmental maps with just two totems in the doorway.

Anyway, I just leveled to 92 and plan to go at least one more. My gems aren't done yet (and no 21s) but no problems with any map levels. Very good for bosses that you need to stay away from and for essences and strongboxes and the like.

thank for guild!!this interesting guild!!im just a newbie,joined 1 week ago, dont know much this game!!so with your guild it make me easier for play game and build!!Thank so much and hope more video for guild lv up,boss,maps..v.v
I play in systhesis,
Last edited by mrvinhthai184 on Apr 6, 2019, 4:19:26 AM
Hey guys, any advice on what I should upgrade from this?
Budget is around 2ex

+First Snow 10% with Corrupted Blood
+First snow 10% with Global Crit Multi
+Self-Flagellation 20% sdmg
+Clear Mind 60% sdmg

Excluding the shield and level of gems and boot enchant (spell penetration), which items can be improved? For the sake of the argument let's suppose an infinite budget.

I think some gem links can and should be change. What's your opinion guys?
Last edited by Gavlow on Apr 7, 2019, 5:33:33 PM
I went 6 power charges Shimmeron with 2 Essence Worm, the damage is quite outstanding with 4 totems down and you can also regenerate more health than you lose due to the HP regen from totems. (it´s quite cheap.. almost perfect roll Shimmeron costs roughly 10-15c)

Tree: https://pastebin.com/m2V9ghaD

Last edited by Tòm on Apr 9, 2019, 8:38:48 AM
"
Tòm wrote:
I went 6 power charges Shimmeron with 2 Essence Worm, the damage is quite outstanding with 4 totems down and you can also regenerate more health than you lose due to the HP regen from totems. (it´s quite cheap.. almost perfect roll Shimmeron costs roughly 10-15c)

Tree: https://pastebin.com/m2V9ghaD

Replace anger with zealotry ;) Shimmeron is garbage tbh but well... works nice as budget version ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info