[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

Currently lvl 84 SHC, This build kicks ass! Thanks for update! Also, tree has changed since your latest POB update. Just FYI. Thanks!
Hi,
Thanks for your work. Awesome build.

I have a question: wich tree is latest: PoB or the one from leveling section?
The latest is the PoB. (just has 1 loose point near shadow area that was updated right before launch)

The things are going well...
any good Synthesis implicit you guys can suggest to look out for?
Hi! How about Zealotry instead of Hatred in Essence worm?

Getting better!

Next thing to do... Will be the shield

"
ert2mars wrote:
any good Synthesis implicit you guys can suggest to look out for?

There are too many implicits to really tell. And people are still figuring out how to target synthesize effectively.

All the stats we look out on other gear pieces will be good.

Most attractive would be to get implicits on items which don't currently have one, like probably helmet and boots and maybe gloves (unless you have fingerless gloves). You still have to craft the explicits on the item to make overall better than just good rares. Which will be quite investment and probably should involve fossil crafting (which is still currently not possible?). So it's a super endgame thing. Unless you get lucky somehow before.

"
achakabuba wrote:
Hi! How about Zealotry instead of Hatred in Essence worm?

Yeah, very good suggestion. Without consecrated ground Zealotry is slightly less DPS on my PoB (18% vs 18.1% of Hatred).

We don't "hit" with totems, but we can still apply consecrated ground with Frost Bomb (even though is does 0 damage, counts as a hit). So that should make Zealotry better.
Last edited by VisorX on Mar 14, 2019, 12:13:08 AM
Great guide. I just wanted to mention that you don't need to use Kikazaru's rings if you're using Soul Mantle. All you need is a curse removal flask and you'll be able to basically stay curse free, or remove any curses before they become a problem

Thanks for the guide!

I just blew all my currency on this item. What should I multicraft on it for the maximum amount of damage?

I am pretty new to the game/crafting so please be as specific as you possibly can.

Multimod is a suffix and the item has a prefix. That leaves 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes to craft.

Thanks ;)
Last edited by Gavlow on Mar 19, 2019, 3:06:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info