[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

I've had a lot of fun levelling this build as Arc, then got my hands on a second freezing pulse jewel and transitioned into that.

The farther I progressed and the more gem links I integrated into my setup however, the more confusing things got. I don't quite understand how you manage this many gem links in your gameplay.

When I try to put all of these on keybinds, I end up with tangled fingers, charging at random monsters or not hitting the right flask in time...

Any tips on key setup and cast order/priority?

Skill 1 (Main attack)
Spell Totem - Freezing Pulse - Faster Casting - Controlled Destruction - Hypothermia - Cold Penetration

Skill 2 (Movement + Surge Buff)
Flame Dash + Faster Casting + Arcane Surge (+ Portal)

Skill 3 (another movement skill)
Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify

Skill 4 + 5 (Debuff + Phasing, sharing a duration support)
Frostbomb + Phase Run + Increased Duration

Skill 6 + 7 (Debuff + Buff)
Projectile Weakness + Vaal Haste / Vaal Grace + Increased Duration

Skill 8 (Minion sidekick :)
Summon Lightning Golem
New player question - why switch from Arc to Freezing Pulse? Only because there is a bespoke FP jewel?

I seem to be getting faster clear speed and boss kills with Arc (+2 Hazardous Research).
"
Maligneus wrote:
Any tips on key setup and cast order/priority?
You can't really fit everything you want, they added focus but no new keybinds.

My current ones:

Left Click- Move
Decoy Totem-Multiple Totems (middle click I rebound to "A")
Projectile Weakness-Arcane Surge
Freezing Pulse (6L)
Vigilant Strike-Faster Attacks-Increased Duration (jewel, 30 sec fortify)
Flame Dash-Faster Casting
Phase Run-Increased Duration
Frost Bomb-Increased Duration-Arcane Surge

Adding Vigilant strike I dropped Vaal Haste completely. Portal and Lightning Golem I swap binds. So golem isn't up on long boss fights, sadly.
Having really good success so far with the build. Upgraded from a +1 Tabula to 6l Loreweave and deaths are definitely rare.

At the moment I run 2 ventor's, goldwyrm, sadima's with a +1 totem shield, I always resist cap but it doesn't leave much room for offensive mods.

How to proper transition to boss killing gear? I got a shimmeron but it didn't seem to do much, do I need to swap my MF set completely? Thanks for the build
Vocandin's Craft and Carry Services:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469110

Also the guy posting the Atlas labeled every league!
How do you get 4 totems?
"
Aamar26 wrote:
How do you get 4 totems?

Look on poe.trade for a +1 totem shield... If you don't look at other stats, you can get one for a few chaos...
POB skill tree or leveling skill tree because I respec because I use leveling skilk tree ans that I saw POB skill tree...
Just follow the leveling trees to start. PoB has slightly different pathing but that's easy to fix with 1/3 of your 20 free respec points or so after 80.
Frostbomb + Phase Run + Increased Duration

Question regarding this link, so I only just started playing after a while away, why would you use frostbomb when you have ancestral bond, making it so you can't deal damage with it anyways? Thanks.

hey guys i have a few skillpoints over since i found a Unnatural Instinct
... my question is now where to set the last few ... as far i have .4.5k life and 3k mana with all resis max. - should i skill somehow more life in lategame of take ele dmg?!

i have the exact skilltree as in the guide shown but 3 points left to use and ... as far i found map t13 and walked without big problems

thx for answers and opinions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info