Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

"
justjoekingg wrote:
How do you get endurance charges with this build? You have cast on damage linked to immortal call and it says it requires endurance charges.

There's an ascendancy passive that has a chance to give us endurance chargers when we get a power charge :)
Hello,

I just started using this build and im currently lvl 43 and at the point where I got the First Snow Jewel and dropped it on the passive tree. My question is why do the guide tells me to buy a second jewel when I only have one Jewel spot? Please what am i missing?

Thank you very much for your time.
First snow should cost a chaos or less, buy it and slot it when you get your second jewel socket open.

First time Shaper, one death. Ate three slams, one of them killed me, other two got me very low. Deathless with practice should be easy. Had a carry for minotaur (8 mod including buffed boss and AoE), not entirely sure how to do that one. Otherwise an extremely capable build.
Ok but when do I get a second jewel spot? im looking at the passive tree from the guide and he doesnt take a second one so im just confused.. im sorry for being such a noob....
Love this build, great clearspeed ( although not as good as arc totem ), and great for boss fighting.

Currently lv 86 and as I read this post, I still have lots to improve. If you don't mind, can you check my character and what are your suggestions ?

Also, in your PoB you're using controlled destruction but you also take spell crit on tree, should I keep using inc critical strike or controlled destruction ?

English is not my first language, sorry if I type something wrong.
"
chebele wrote:
Ok but when do I get a second jewel spot? im looking at the passive tree from the guide and he doesnt take a second one so im just confused.. im sorry for being such a noob....

Actually, in the guide we take 3 jewel spots. 2 for freezing pulse and 1 for the fortify/clear mind jewel
"
Covenant wrote:
First snow should cost a chaos or less, buy it and slot it when you get your second jewel socket open.

First time Shaper, one death. Ate three slams, one of them killed me, other two got me very low. Deathless with practice should be easy. Had a carry for minotaur (8 mod including buffed boss and AoE), not entirely sure how to do that one. Otherwise an extremely capable build.

Same , i did shaper with one dead. managed to kill guardians deathless except for the phoenix where i died 2 times.

Slowly making my way through maps (first time) and I had a couple of questions.

1. Pre 3.5 this build had many more totems, but now I'm stuck on 3 until I figure out how to craft a shield with the +1 totem. How/when should I do this?

2. I was thinking of using Winds of Change gloves. They have a similar effect to the Karui Charge necklace, would the stacked stats help or am I better off using gloves with other stats on them?

Thanks for the help!

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Winds_of_Change
Last edited by Syberz on Jan 4, 2019, 4:07:16 PM
Jackpot.

After well over an ex of alts and annuls, I rolled T1 chaos and T2 (17% cast speed) faster casting. Then regal'ed into T1 cold damage to spells. Once I replace my shield and earn some currency, I'll divine slam a bit. But I have my end-game weapon. And I made a 21/23 freezing pulse gem myself, first T3 gem room I got.

Deathless shaper guardians with reasonable mods now that I know the fights, and deathless T16 (or T17?) elder guardians. Could not manage uber elder in 6 portals (barely got them to 50%), a much more skilled player could with my gear though.

Winds of change could work, especially now that you can get less than 10% move reduction. You give up a chunk of movespeed for more life, with a great neck that could work well.

I'd make a cheap +1 totem shield a priority. Definitely before trying to 6L a loreweave. There are multiple shields with +1 totem and tolerable life or some res/damage (not both I think), mine is still really just life and +1 totem. Its more than a 33% increase in damage for pressing the same buttons, you feel it.
"
justjoekingg wrote:
How do you get endurance charges with this build? You have cast on damage linked to immortal call and it says it requires endurance charges.

You use Shield Charge to get endurance from hitting enemies. Or use the Vigilant Strike setup if you don't want to use a dagger/scepter in your main hand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info