[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

I'm having a lot of trouble with 8 Mod T14+ maps, if I even can do the syndicate content it's frustratingly hard to get through. Incursions get really rippy too.
Anyone else getting this kind of survivavility problems? Or am I having too much expectations from this build? Do you think it's possible to run 8 mod T16 maps ?
4.7k Hp and 3.3k mana
Last edited by realjunkie on Dec 27, 2018, 5:36:43 AM
Hi, having problems deciding what things on my gear should i improve. Any help would be appreciated!
"
realjunkie wrote:
I'm having a lot of trouble with 8 Mod T14+ maps, if I even can do the syndicate content it's frustratingly hard to get through. Incursions get really rippy too.
Anyone else getting this kind of survivavility problems? Or am I having too much expectations from this build? Do you think it's possible to run 8 mod T16 maps ?
4.7k Hp and 3.3k mana

You should use Basalt flask. Also Pandemonius amulet with "Blind Chilled Enemies" help's you survive a lot more.

I use a setup Frostwall (lvl 10) + CWDT (lvl 1) + faster casting to block enemies. (but you need flame dash and/or Phase run to pass the frost walls)
"
riddim wrote:
"
realjunkie wrote:
4.7k Hp and 3.3k mana

You should use Basalt flask. Also Pandemonius amulet with "Blind Chilled Enemies" help's you survive a lot more.

I use a setup Frostwall (lvl 10) + CWDT (lvl 1) + faster casting to block enemies. (but you need flame dash and/or Phase run to pass the frost walls)

I do use the basalt flask but it's not enough, and pandemonius is pretty expensive I would have to invest a lot to get it right now.
The frostwall could indeed make a difference but i've decided that I'll roll another build.
Hello. Near the beginning of the leveling portion you say "Replace Added Lightning with Controlled Destruction once you get it". I dont see where you ever removed Controlled Destruction, in fact later on you even say you should have more crit in the build. Is it perhaps a typo? Did you maybe mean "Increased Critical Chance support"?.
Last edited by justjoekingg on Dec 30, 2018, 8:04:26 AM
Hello. Near the beginning of the leveling portion you say "Replace Added Lightning with Controlled Destruction once you get it". I dont see where you ever removed Controlled Destruction, in fact later on you even say you should have more crit in the build. Is it perhaps a typo? Did you maybe mean "Increased Critical Chance support"?
That's explained under "Gem Links", under "Main Skill". Short version is controlled destruction does a lot more damage than increased critical strikes gem. As a rule, "more" multipliers are far more valuable than "increased".

If I have 3 power charges (always when it matters), and have cast a totem recently (often), I go slightly above 50% crit chance. This is using controlled destruction. So effectively 75% with diamond flask. Definitely value crit to spells on weapon and shield, but the gem is overkill.

Second time running this build. Loreweave was my first ever personally made 6L, loving it. Syndicate can be rippy with multiple bad mods, but I don't think that's the build's fault. 8k EHP, mostly died to bad fortifications and once on red tier elder. 2 of the 4 shaper guardians down with difficult mods, both deathless.
I did have another question, taking the ancestral bond in skill tree means other skills do not work right? Why does it say keep frostbomb? "When we need more DPS we can cast Frostbomb (linked to Bone Chill) and Projectile Weakness for a huge damage increase.
". i haven't been able to make frostbomb do anything since taking that node in the tree. im leveling right now and the only ability that does anything are the 2 totems...
"
justjoekingg wrote:
I did have another question, taking the ancestral bond in skill tree means other skills do not work right? Why does it say keep frostbomb? "When we need more DPS we can cast Frostbomb (linked to Bone Chill) and Projectile Weakness for a huge damage increase.
". i haven't been able to make frostbomb do anything since taking that node in the tree. im leveling right now and the only ability that does anything are the 2 totems...

we use it to lower the resistances :)
How do you get endurance charges with this build? You have cast on damage linked to immortal call and it says it requires endurance charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info