Important: How We're Changing Capturing

Really? Catching dead enemies?

I can put the number of times you've disappointed me this much on fingers of one hand.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I wasn't at all sure about the concept of "Bestiality" (that can't be right) when I heard about it. Not interested in keeping and killing animals. Don't go to zoos.

On playing it, it's worse than that.

IT IS NOT FUN.

Don't want to kick GGG when they're down, but I can't see how this can be made to work.

To help encourage you I bought another support pack :)

But maybe you should pull this expansion.

IT IS NOT FUN.

What IS fun for this player here? (1)

- I enjoy short explosive battles, where my muscle memory and reaction time is critical to survival

- I enjoy that interspersed with the necessity of careful planning and building of the character to make it strong enough to win, and exploiting the tricky little features that are hidden away in the implicit factors

- I always play SSF as no interest in playing with others, delighted when official SSF added.

What is not fun for this player here?

- Lack of an base currency. FFS, the shekel was developed 3K years ago. I can't believe the Vaal had no money in their culture. Not fun.

- pointless grinding for worthless rewards -- and not finding out they are pointless until after the long grind.

- my over fast key pushes when I hit the wrong key and instead of 5 linking a 6 reduce a 6 slot to a 5 oops... and no undo.

I'm not a good player but have been persisting with PoE for years. But I can't see any point in 'Bestiality' and have reverted to straight SSF until it gets fixed... IT'S NOT FUN. As the guy says, "Stooopid animals"...

Nice graphics though.

Didulubix

(1)
Spoiler
I'm 67 so older (and slower) than most players I expect :) But have been playing games on computers since 1978... used to have to type them in :)

Eeeek!
Last edited by Didulubix on Mar 3, 2018, 6:17:07 PM
"
(Note that we will address builds that destroy corpses, so that they can still use this new mechanic).

Hopefully this will apply to Bleed Explosions, I don't mind slowing down attempting to capture a beast but when the beast shrugs off my net and then dies from bleeds before I can toss another is annoying.

ok, im tired of killing some of these things in 1-2 shots...any spike damage and it's gone.
GGG i m sorry but I hope this is a good lesson for you guys on how to not make a league. We don't need to capture any beasts, this game is not meant for that. Just better polish what you already have and focus on existing game's mechanics instead of trying to make something new that nobody asked for.
I just made Summoner to see how it is witch capture.May biggest problem is numbers of enemies,srs+zombie and monsters its too many hp bars and all merges into one(even when turn off hp bars) ,for me they should be meaby hp frame of that beast (like in WoW for example),and minions should attack first beast in net and when its hp go to 1 then hey should attack other enemies.Ant the targetting when beast is alone ok but they just spam mobs and its very frustrating when you cant target beast.
P.S
I dont say it is impossible but is very very hard
A stash in menagerie?
this is what keeps bringing me back to PoE each season, you guys listen to the players and are down to earth. we get shit done around here. thank you so much.
The problem with legendary beasts is that their encounter is a clusterfuck of effects, ads with huge HP pool and a very short time window.

- tone down the clutter
- make capturing (net throw) instant
- give a wider span on beast HP. right now it feels like its a binary yes/no. If HP is slightly above 10% the capture imediatelly fails
- tone down the clutter!! Sometimes I loose the sight of my cursor, let alone the right spider I have to click on in a sea of spiders...

Lol at capturing dead monsters. But whatever, I bet those "special" nets will be rare af, so it won't have much impact.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
capturing dead beasts ? WHY ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info