[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Following this build quite fine so far, ignore the folk going on about inconsistencies. If you can't theoretically understand this build without questioning why there's this and that in PoB and on-site then perhaps don't bother with this build. Anyway, just realised when I'm going for the "3rd" Jewel node near Marauder, "Fight for Survival" doesn't seem to be hitting 40 DEX also in-game it's labelled "Cannot use this item". Just wondering if you could help me with that?
-dotex
"
Scotteh7 wrote:
Following this build quite fine so far, ignore the folk going on about inconsistencies. If you can't theoretically understand this build without questioning why there's this and that in PoB and on-site then perhaps don't bother with this build. Anyway, just realised when I'm going for the "3rd" Jewel node near Marauder, "Fight for Survival" doesn't seem to be hitting 40 DEX also in-game it's labelled "Cannot use this item". Just wondering if you could help me with that?
-dotex

Agree, it's really not rocket science. You link stuff to Frost Blades and then push the Frost Blades button. However, OP should definitely include the skills in the POB in the original guide, at least indicating that they are options to use. The build plays very differently with Rage and Berserk.
"
Scotteh7 wrote:
... Anyway, just realised when I'm going for the "3rd" Jewel node near Marauder, "Fight for Survival" doesn't seem to be hitting 40 DEX also in-game it's labelled "Cannot use this item". Just wondering if you could help me with that?
-dotex

If you look at the tippytop of the jewel tooltip it should say how many of the same unique jewel you're limited to, IIRC Fight for Survivial is limited to 2.
Skillgem order says "outdated" so what is the best skillgem order?
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
"
xpanterx wrote:
Skillgem order says "outdated" so what is the best skillgem order?

Take a look at the Path of Building link, it has updated skill tree, gems and gear.
What's the reason we don't level up Ancestral Warchief past level 10?

At level 20 Ancestral Warchief requires 155 strength, which is the same as Berserk (so we would have the strength required for lvl 20).
How much dmg does the ice golem contribute with (not counting buffs to me)?
Legit question - sorry if it's been asked before. Why do you use Vaal Pact? My husband and I are both running this build so I really just am wondering.
"
Kiomii_Dae wrote:
Legit question - sorry if it's been asked before. Why do you use Vaal Pact? My husband and I are both running this build so I really just am wondering.

More leech per second. You can try it without and see the difference and see if you can play without it. Basically in short, more HP numbers go up equal not
having a dead character lol.
Just cleared Red Elder super easy solo and Uber Atziri. This could possibly do Uber Elder solo.

Also the guide itself is fine it may not hold your hand anymore as some of the info is outdated. However, if you download the PoB link you should be able to piece in the missing stuff easy enough. I had no problem following it.
Last edited by sneaks21 on Jun 22, 2019, 12:03:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info