[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
Tateusz wrote:
Hey guys. Rly enjoyed that build but i dont have much time to play do im still on act 9. Meanwhile i see u talking about problems in endgane and that's not good for me :D i have the same problems on legion mobs where im getting just crushed in 1 or 2 hits. Already got anguish weapons and 2.7k HP, 6l and still ill can be raped by legions. Found on forum other thread about more tanky frostblades and maybe we can put those two build together into more survivality one and fully update IT into 3.7 build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2118420

I will be glad if op can update build or if someone can make new one, put those two together and make great guide to crush some legion asses

That is exactly what I did. I combined this with that "face tank" Frost Blades build. You can look at my character Lvl75 "Ironio" to see how I sorted it and get ideas.

PS. I also rolled a Duelist Slayer 2H Axe spin-to-win Cyclon'er -- and the differences are night and day. Cyclone Duelist is a lot more involved build wise and gear wise, but once you get it all set up, I am crushing everything easily that I struggled with this build. There is literally no comparison.
Last edited by Optio82 on Jun 13, 2019, 12:43:07 PM
Why frost bomb and should we still use IC?
For everyone:

Use CWDT + Purifying Flames for best sustain

Frostbomb raises the damage Taken by enemy

And you can use any of the guard skills (except IC)

Or maybe put berserker on that slot but at high lvl to self cast
Build is updated. New skillgems. Acrobatics taken for newer players to reduce getting oneshot. Around 200-600K DPS increase. Taste of hate is the new BiS Chase item flask wise. If you can't afford it, use a diamond flask.
"
Reloads wrote:
Build is updated

You should add your equipment to poeplanner link. Not everyone wants to download Path of Building.
I know it's in the FAQ and all, but why don't we need to meet the DEX requirement for the second Fight for Survival?
How are we supposed to maintain our Frenzy charges? Especially on bosses.
"
Snicklefritzz wrote:
I know it's in the FAQ and all, but why don't we need to meet the DEX requirement for the second Fight for Survival?

We're meeting the requirements, if you read closer on the threshhold jewel you'll it saying "With at least 40 dexterity in radius" it doesn't state it has to be allocated points they just have to exist in radius.
"
Reloads wrote:
Build is updated. New skillgems. Acrobatics taken for newer players to reduce getting oneshot. Around 200-600K DPS increase. Taste of hate is the new BiS Chase item flask wise. If you can't afford it, use a diamond flask.

I played your build since the start of League. Currently i'm 83 lvl. I hope there will be not so many drmatic changes.
"
Reloads wrote:

Why is there a Berserk gem with golem and vaal DS? How do we get rage or am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info