[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

You need to update the POB link , because POB has been updated to version 1.4.132 and skill tree doesn't work. THX for the guide ;)
I can't reply to everyone mentioning the broken skill tree, that was entirely out of my hands as path of exile devs decided to the update the skill tree least minute leaving Openarl with no clue and making me wait for a path of building update. I apologize for any inconvenience, but this was not my doing. Here is the fix, you can also find the updated skill tree in the main post.

https://pastebin.com/jq2CqbTt

"
kitoace wrote:
ok so with the skill tree updated , pob links no longer work and i am to dumb to mod this my self... will this get updated soon?

Fixed.
Last edited by Reloads on Mar 9, 2019, 2:46:01 PM
Thumbs up for the update
Hi there ,

Totaly new to POE , wanting to start the 3.6 with your build , i checked some and felt inlove with yours.

I took notes about the main post etc but i might be wrong , how do i know which road do i take for the skill tree ? I imported it to Path of buildings , on tree i don't see the exact road like lv 1 to 100 because some times at crossroads you have a choice to go bottom or right ( for example ).

I also wanted to know items to pickup durring leveling that are important , maybe nothing in particualr is needed !

Thanks in advance.
"
Vashang wrote:
Hi there ,

Totaly new to POE , wanting to start the 3.6 with your build , i checked some and felt inlove with yours.

I took notes about the main post etc but i might be wrong , how do i know which road do i take for the skill tree ? I imported it to Path of buildings , on tree i don't see the exact road like lv 1 to 100 because some times at crossroads you have a choice to go bottom or right ( for example ).

I also wanted to know items to pickup durring leveling that are important , maybe nothing in particualr is needed !

Thanks in advance.

Hello. Yes, this is a common reason I typically have leveling trees, however this past week has been chaotic and very busy for me (starting a new job) so I haven't had as much time as I usually do to invest in making the build guide 100% updated ( Leveling skill trees and alternative skill trees). For now, if you go to the leveling section on this very written guide, you will see leveling skill trees. Only the very beginning is outdated, everything else is the same. So basically just compare the new passive tree with the leveling skill trees and you will see what I typically recommend.

I hope this helps. Have a great night.
"
Reloads wrote:
"
Vashang wrote:
Hi there ,

Thanks in advance.

Hello. Yes, this is a common reason I typically have leveling trees, however this past week has been chaotic and very busy for me (starting a new job) so I haven't had as much time as I usually do to invest in making the build guide 100% updated ( Leveling skill trees and alternative skill trees). For now, if you go to the leveling section on this very written guide, you will see leveling skill trees. Only the very beginning is outdated, everything else is the same. So basically just compare the new passive tree with the leveling skill trees and you will see what I typically recommend.

I hope this helps. Have a great night.

Thanks a lot dude for the fast answer !

Gn
Hey mate! Thanks for this build. Extremely easy and enjoyable! I mean, it's my first Forum post since 2013. :D

One question. I don't like Whirling Blades. May I swap it with Flame Dash? I like the port effect better than rushing.
"
Hey mate! Thanks for this build. Extremely easy and enjoyable! I mean, it's my first Forum post since 2013. :D

One question. I don't like Whirling Blades. May I swap it with Flame Dash? I like the port effect better than rushing.

Yea I mean you could do flame dash, we don't stack cast speed though, so It might feel slow. If you use it, just add faster casting instead of faster attacks. If you're not at endgame yet, I'd still give whirling blades a try with this build. It feels really smooth when you have the build all complete.

I'll second that, blades is insane with this build.
thank both of you :) It already changed after Vaal Pact node and mana leech. I had crazy mana issues without it felt pretty clunky. It's all perfect now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info