[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

My apologies for the lack of replies the past few weeks. Just taking a small break from the whole maintaining of the build guide. I'll still check back every now again. Anyways, I will go back to full maintaining once the new league comes out. Have fun.
Last edited by Reloads on Jan 22, 2019, 11:35:48 AM
new player here. first league. having some troubles getting the strength to equip a belly. do i just need to find gear with some strength on it on top of every other stat i need? only level 50 right now.
"
tasco2 wrote:
new player here. first league. having some troubles getting the strength to equip a belly. do i just need to find gear with some strength on it on top of every other stat i need? only level 50 right now.

If you are following the build guide, early on you have access to:

14 base strength
+20 from Blood Siphon
+30 from Beef
+2*10 connected to the jewel socket under Duelist area
=84 strength

Belly needs 68 str, so you should be fine in a few levels, make sure you do all the side quests that earn you extra passive points. However, strength is bit of a bottleneck for this build, you'll need some on your gear at some point for the red gems. Consider using an agate or amber amulet for example.
Hey! Can u post the complete skill three ? :) I got 60lvl and i need to continue with some skills :)
"
Vudulaz wrote:
Hey! Can u post the complete skill three ? :) I got 60lvl and i need to continue with some skills :)

Full skilltree is included in the path of building link. Download path of building and use import once in app, then just paste the pastebin link in.
Will it work if I take sword passives instead of claws?
Ill probably be using this again for Synthesis, by default, cause nothing else sticks out at me atm. I'm sure ill stop before burial ground farming :D

EEEEIIITHER WAY. Thanks a shitload reloads, this build is ezmode superfast(even leveling it from what I recall)
"
emjay2d wrote:
Ill probably be using this again for Synthesis, by default, cause nothing else sticks out at me atm. I'm sure ill stop before burial ground farming :D

EEEEIIITHER WAY. Thanks a shitload reloads, this build is ezmode superfast(even leveling it from what I recall)

<3 Glad you like the build man. Have fun!

Also to everyone else, the build is updated and ready for the new league! Have fun.
The last updated paste bin https://pastebin.com/PxUyp6T4 i believe is missing the life nodes on the inferior right side of the tree and around 150k dmg to reach 700k dmg on trash mobs. Otherwise thx for the update, it will probably be my starter for 3.6!
"
shydo wrote:
The last updated paste bin https://pastebin.com/PxUyp6T4 i believe is missing the life nodes on the inferior right side of the tree and around 150k dmg to reach 700k dmg on trash mobs. Otherwise thx for the update, it will probably be my starter for 3.6!

Yes, thanks. It removed my passives trees so I might have included a few mistakes. I believe they are all fixed now. Thanks for notifying me.

Also, the damage did get lower from the patch notes (about 40-50K). Slight nerf, but nothing to fret over. Updated the title to reflect those changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info