[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
Krazy_X wrote:
So, a few coments:

First of all: drop Purity of Elements. It's a bad aura. You should only run Purity of Fire, Ice and Thunder and get the rest of your resists on items (Prism Guard alone gives +37% to all res).

Oh OK thanks! So what from what I'm understanding is that one of the either utility (haste) or defensive aura (grace I suppose) is going in victarios which will not be directly benefited from is that correct? Is a blood magic 2 link an alternative in victarios?[/quote][/quote]

An enlighten dropped for me the other day (working on leveling). I currently have 6 %1 reduced mana reserve jewels. I followed your instructions and can now run 12 auras with dual curse (proc'd by arc)
Last edited by Gorgatron on Dec 11, 2018, 7:11:30 PM
Any feedback on Vivinsect?
it says 3.5, yet the ascendancy points doesn't match... the necromancer is wat weaker and the guardian aswell... so what would u reccomend now that they both got trashed ?
Is there a cap to reduced mana reservation? Putting more than I've currently got into PoB doesn't help any more. I'm trying to see if I can get Aspect of the Spider alongside every single aura and a banner, currently have everything but the aspect.
"
AudioBlood727 wrote:
Is there a cap to reduced mana reservation? Putting more than I've currently got into PoB doesn't help any more. I'm trying to see if I can get Aspect of the Spider alongside every single aura and a banner, currently have everything but the aspect.

Dont think there is. So with 2 Abyss Socket Belt and Gloves you have some more, BUT: You're running out on Skillgem Sockets I would guess.
Also:
- Aspect of the Spider is cool but kinda weak without the Bodyarmour
- do you even Envy
- Gluttony of Elements for that 1 Shaper Ball

With the amount of Items and Skills that could support nowadays I could easily do 3 Charakters and still miss some =).
What gear to use on Animate guardian? I cant see it anywhere and i dont know...
Last Point of the Guide: Options and Shenanigans

But with the currenty League - maybe you wanna skip on that.
I have the feeling it will just die on us...
"
Karunga wrote:
Last Point of the Guide: Options and Shenanigans

But with the currenty League - maybe you wanna skip on that.
I have the feeling it will just die on us...

Sorry i missed that and thanks for the reply!
Hello!
Firstly, thanks for a great build. I'm using it now and have no problem with endgame content investing less than 30c!
I have a question. Can somebody tell me, does watcher's eye buff (for example Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath) affect my party member or myself only?
"
Karunga wrote:
"
AudioBlood727 wrote:

Dont think there is. So with 2 Abyss Socket Belt and Gloves you have some more, BUT: You're running out on Skillgem Sockets I would guess.
Also:
- Aspect of the Spider is cool but kinda weak without the Bodyarmour
- do you even Envy
- Gluttony of Elements for that 1 Shaper Ball

With the amount of Items and Skills that could support nowadays I could easily do 3 Charakters and still miss some =).

Well, Envy and Gluttony of Elements both require specific items to obtain which conflict with slots where I need other gear equipped. I could theoreticcal equip a United in Dream instead of Ephemeral Edge but I'll have to look into it. I'll still probably run Spider without the body armour, it's still a damage increase for anyone I support.

As far as sockets, yeah I'm 100% out of sockets at this point I think, but luckily spider doesn't take a slot so I should be ok. And good to hear the reservation isn't capped, guess PoB is just being strange with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info