[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

How to get 1% reduced mana on ghastly jewel? Kinda want the regen while moving if possible too,
Also what auras to run and what times, do you run all 4 purity auras and then fill in the rest?
sry im noob
Last edited by Cyterizz on Dec 12, 2018, 7:37:07 PM
Karunga, you need pray to the goddess of fortune and use vaal orb on jew =)
Or try to find on poe.trade

olyabud, work only on you.

AudioBlood727, cap of mana reserve - 100%.
The formula is simple:
ROUNDUP (mana reserve * (100-reduced mana reserved)/100).
For example:

Wrath in body with 5% red. reserve from jews
50% * (100 - 38 - 30 -8 -5) / 100 = 50 * .19 = 9,5 => roundup to 10

PoF in helmet with 13% red. reserve from jews
35 * (100 - 38 - 8 - 13) / 100 = 35 * .41 = 14,35 => roundup to 15

Kelystryx, good alternative of voideye, but first we need to find chant on helmet with -%reserv =\
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
Got my 6th reduced mana reservation jewel today (at level 83). I can run 12 auras now, with clarity on BM, but that leaves me with 0 mana lol.
"
Krazy_X wrote:
Got my 6th reduced mana reservation jewel today (at level 83). I can run 12 auras now, with clarity on BM, but that leaves me with 0 mana lol.

try to link them with enlighten . maybe this gem can help u have enough mana for spam skill
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
Krazy_X wrote:

try to link them with enlighten . maybe this gem can help u have enough mana for spam skill

I'll probably be fine once i can get my 7th reduced reservation jewel. Until now i will run 11 auras.
Hi, very good guide and nice to see an aurabot guide in a guardian version but i have a question.

Im currently doing Scion low life ES build with shavronne's (but im with lorica rn) and im divided to make this guardian version. But, my friends told me to be careful with chaos damage cuz u use Victaros Influence insted.

Actually im dying too much (first time as aurabot and my friend is using a melee build) and i want to know whats the diference to make yours guardian/scion version and the basic scion shav low life.

My profile is open if u want to see my char (LGO_LemmeHelpU).
"
Hi, very good guide and nice to see an aurabot guide in a guardian version but i have a question.

Im currently doing Scion low life ES build with shavronne's (but im with lorica rn) and im divided to make this guardian version. But, my friends told me to be careful with chaos damage cuz u use Victaros Influence insted.

Actually im dying too much (first time as aurabot and my friend is using a melee build) and i want to know whats the diference to make yours guardian/scion version and the basic scion shav low life.

My profile is open if u want to see my char (LGO_LemmeHelpU).

hmmm....
Gear seems fine. I would guess you are around 4500 ES?
Biggest Issue is probably physical damage for you - so raw ES would be a big deal. Chayulas provides a lot + Stun Immunity.

Other then that, Do Curse on Hit with Enfeeble and it would be very good if you teammate could blind.
Also stay mobile during Syndicate battles.
I died a lot to these too mid-leveling. Haku does so crazy slams and we werent even mapping back then ...
Got my 7th "1% reduced mana reservation" and now i'm able to run 12 auras. That's what i'm running:

Purity of fire, ice, lightning on Alpha's Howl
Hatred, Anger, Wrath and Haste on Victario's
Discipline, Grace and Determination on Prism Guardian
Clarity on Blood Magic (anywhere)
Vitality (anywhere).

No need for Alpha's enchant or Enlighten.

I have 33 mana left, which is enough for me to shield charge around and use Smite. I have my Chaos Golem linked with Blood Magic, as it costs more than 33 mana to summon.
How much mana% should the purity's be reserving in this build. cant seem to fit them all.
"
IllegalJesus wrote:
How much mana% should the purity's be reserving in this build. cant seem to fit them all.

with 7 jewels, my purities are reserving 16%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info