[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
marwalde007 wrote:
any skilltree for 3.5?

Skilltree max lvl

So there it is. The Nodes on the Guardian Start area are your lowest Priority.
There are 10 Jewel Sockets (Plus one from Abyssal Belt), So you can have up to 10% reduced Mana more + a Watcher's Eye.

Use https://poe.mikelat.com/ to play around with whatever Setup suites your Friends the best.

Here is what I plan on doing this League:
"Aurasetup

https://poe.mikelat.com/#lC9QipKd/9b.NTnXb/u.-fXb/9b.4zt/Jb.e/9b.sJb

-The 20% Mana Multiplier Anger in Victarios is Placeholder for a Banner (they have 10%)
-110% Mana Multiplier is the new Unique Ring with +5Level
-Purities go into the Alpha's
All other should be self explaining.

Tread carefully, Exile!
Last edited by Karunga on Dec 7, 2018, 12:55:35 PM
Ayyyy, thanks for the build.

That skilltree max lvl link seems broken.

Quick question: I'm gonna have my friend run this for league start, out of curiosity what do you use for weapons/skills when leveling with a party? Just grab a melee weapon and smite stuff while running whatever auras you can?
Hello fellow Exiles , i am about to league start with this build as an aurabot in general . I want to support an ice spell build ( winter Orb ) as well as a physical build ( Sunder ) . Our goal is to finaly reach endgame contet such as uber elder . I am unsure what ascendancy to pick NeGua Scion for offense and defense but slow start , Guardian for gay abbadon defense , or even the new tank like taunting champion . can you all pls help me to decide and suggest me which one and why :(

btw is guardian defense realy that much stronger ?
Last edited by 2x21 on Dec 7, 2018, 1:24:32 PM
Cant see the skilltree for max lvl, link doesnt work for me is it possible to have a pastebin for PoB ?
Why was haste taken out of the shield and replaced with vitality? Haste wont affect me placed that way O.o

Also taking the guardian tree starting point is unnecessary. We get plenty of armor from iron reflexes/determination/grace. Those points can be spent on more ES or jewels
Last edited by Kelystryx on Dec 7, 2018, 3:18:12 PM
Guardian is not much more defensive then NecGua Scion. Hes just easier to gear.
If you dont like haste on GEN, change it.
I'm kinda new to PoE, but I wanna do an Aura/Tank build. What do you personally recommend I play? This or your Guardian build?
i'm talking about the templar starting point on the tree. the extra armor and life points can be placed into ES and jewels. Like i mentioned before, a high ES/life crystal belt easily makes up for the lost life. taking witch passive for the ascendancy makes it where you only use 1 point to connect.

take a look at my previous skill tree and you should get what i mean if i'm not quite wording it right.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAceCbsJ2Q18DjwRUBGWFHEXLxhWGYoaOBqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqh8YIWAi9CSwJwsncyj6KaUvbzW5OlI8S0CgRnFGt0lRSbFJ1UuuUftSKVXWVeBXyVgXWFpZ81xrXhNfsGBDYVJk52ZUZp5oWGhlbAttGW49b55wu3IPcql08XjHf8aApIMJg7aESITFhmCG0YnYjHaPGo9GkFWTJ5RvlKCVLpuhm7WhL6I-pwinK6yqtAy3MbiTvorBxcM6w23KRspKytPNFtNv15bXz9hN2RPZW9pi3ZLfiuGI4q3pAuoY6rrr7uwY707viPDV8tLzb_Pd9tr3MvfB99f46_k3-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Kelystryx&characterName=Pooraura

You could also remove everything leading up to Written in Blood for an extra jewel
Last edited by Kelystryx on Dec 7, 2018, 11:24:10 PM
https://poeplanner.com/AA8AAQcADxAAAIDfiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUKcrIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbF_xsHF7Bhwu9kTL2--iqEvytO0DEZxgwlvnspKX7CbtYTF4Ygdqv5JwzoZivsJ9toajyLq2xoQe7466roNfFfJKPqYrbiTHNyPGuvupwiPRpuh99eESFxrw20dFPrSZp63MYx2Fy8ksICkVdZk5_fBcg-Ub2ZUgsf56EGHtz7-Cti9NZK18ngNwBpvO6luWK826IZgYVKG0ScLg7bvTl4TQKB67wUtRrfTbyFgdPEppYPMPC2DX1H7zRYfGFhaUilV4GBDbj2-gGh02mIYVuKtCdnKRvLS3ZInc1gXoj48S3jHAAAAAAA=

Seems my Links are broken?
I hope this one works!
are you able to run all of those auras at once? If you can look at my character (obviously not even close to maxed gear, or anything) but i seem to be able to run all of the auras I have on my character but Purity of Fire. Am i missing some Mana Reserve Reduction or do i just need more total mana?

What type of jewels do you get?

Also what do you do against chaos damage, seem to get one shot (obviously dont have capped chaos resist)

Check character if you can, name is eniaG
Last edited by Gaine on Dec 9, 2018, 1:17:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info