[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Karunga
Can ya tell about Animate Guardian: Is 21 lvl gem necessary? Or just a bit better for guardian surv?
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
Karunga
Can ya tell about Animate Guardian: Is 21 lvl gem necessary? Or just a bit better for guardian surv?

Its "just a bit better".
The Extra Regeneration from Holy Relic helps alot, other then that remember on the dangerous things for pets:

Pets take reduced Damage from AoE Hits. HITS.
Minotaur Slam -> no Problem.
Lab Bladespinners or Poison Darts (both degens) -> Problem.

In these Situations its good to have an Eye on the Guardian and remember where he is so you can unsocket him if need be.

Also pack him away when the Elder or Uber-Elder blows up.
"
Karunga wrote:
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
Karunga

Its "just a bit better".
The Extra Regeneration from Holy Relic helps alot, other then that remember on the dangerous things for pets:

Pets take reduced Damage from AoE Hits. HITS.
Minotaur Slam -> no Problem.
Lab Bladespinners or Poison Darts (both degens) -> Problem.

In these Situations its good to have an Eye on the Guardian and remember where he is so you can unsocket him if need be.

Also pack him away when the Elder or Uber-Elder blows up.

Thanks alot for tips!
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
i am gonna run aurabot for the 3rd time atm but have no-one to start the new char with. any tips for levelin? I wanna go with tabula - frost blades - vaal double strike + 4 support which should cover single target and area dmg (or maybe just get ds on 4L). Also smite to get some more dps boost for bosses. and 3x herald (ice, fire, phys).
once i get to maps i will swap to aurabot and try to get someone to level up with in maps...
what do you think about running toxic rain? I got 5L quill rain and the skill is pretty good (with mirage archer the leveling is super fast). I dont want to respec much so i would not take many damage nodes so chaos might be somewhat better then frost blades but dunno about it.

also i want to implement 2 curses and i am thinking about adding heretics weil into the mix and see how it works. I dont really want to go full auras (like determination if we go eva and dont stack armor), also will drop vitality (seems weak). I almost got enlighten 3 so I was thinking heretics with enlighten - temporal chains - enfeeble + whatever.

what do you think? i am too tired to do calculations but i have done it today and those curses are very, very good for survivability of both yourself and a party member and you dont mind jumping into the pack coz before it hits you ur gone again.

thanks!
I just finished my Cruel Ascendancy, and started to take the witch node, when I noticed that Necromancer is now:
20% increased Skill Effect Duration,
Minions deal 30% increased Damage,
Your Offering Skills also affect you,
Your Offerings have 50% reduced Effect on you,
Auras from your Skills grant 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies.

instead of:
20% increased Skill Effect Duration,
You and your Minions have 4% Physical Damage Reduction,
You and Allies have 30% increased Damage while Affected by Auras you Cast.
You and Allies affected by your Auras have +20% to Chaos Resistance.

Basically Mistress of Darkness instead of Commander of Darkness.

So, like the person a few posts above, I'm wondering if Occultist, or even something else entirely, is better than Necromancer at this point, and should I be taking Guardian first.

I can't seem to find when this nerf occurred either.

Edit: I just found the nerf in 3.2. Is the attack/cast speed in Necro per aura or 3% with any number of auras?
Last edited by UntouchableQueen on Sep 17, 2018, 7:44:39 PM
"
I just finished my Cruel Ascendancy, and started to take the witch node, when I noticed that Necromancer is now:

Edit: I just found the nerf in 3.2. Is the attack/cast speed in Necro per aura or 3% with any number of auras?

The 3% "haste" applies to every Aura you cast individually.
And such that it applies to the Aura instead of beeing an Aura you simpls "have" it is subject to increased Aura Effect.
(Also the same for 1% phys reduction +0.2% lifereg from Guardian Node)

TL;DR 3% haste with some 11 Auras i have, half of them on Generosity adds up to 72% inc. Attack and Castspeed.

I personally would not call 3.2 a nerf for Aurabots.

An Additional Information here:
Rejuvenating Totem and Smite both generate Auras that are Yours, so this Auras will also grant additional 3% baseline haste bevor Inc. Effect.
Hio,

I've been using this build for a while in 3.4 and have been having great success, wondering if you could possibly update it for 3.4? I'm not sure if smite and holy relic are worth using / where they would fit in the build.

Thanks!
Can someone please post up a skill tree that does not require me to download some third party software?
I am bored and want to do a support, What I don't see is the current gem setup including smite and the holy relic. So whats the new 3.4 setup look like?
"
AutoQQ wrote:
I am bored and want to do a support, What I don't see is the current gem setup including smite and the holy relic. So whats the new 3.4 setup look like?

I wanted to have SMITE+Ancestral Call+ Life on Hit+Generosity+Blind in the Hungry Loop.

Yet im forced to do double Curse on Hit, so its just that:
Smite+ CoH+2x Curses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info