[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

I have a question regarding the Witch Ascendancy. I have been playing with a mate for a while now but this league we decided to have me run an aurabot, so it's pretty new to me. My friend is running a GC Miner build and as such he does not benefit from attack or cast speed. So in the build we take Necromancer but that gives a buff to attack and cast speed. Would Occultist be a better option allowing me to run a second curse or is Necromancer still a better option even with the attack and cast speed per aura being no help?
I don't know why, but mine jewels in tree with %mana reserve reduced my HP reserve oO
What the hell?
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
I don't know why, but mine jewels in tree with %mana reserve reduced my HP reserve oO
What the hell?

Working as intended.
You always reserve Mana with Auras. Only through Items or the Bloodmagic Support you convert that to Life. So the reduction to mana carries over to life.
So how do we avoid chaos from penetrating our ES? Coruscating pots?
Retired #1 HC Seasonal Barbarian S6-S8. Goodnight my sweet prince Diablo.
"
Flaya wrote:

We dont. I have everything running I cant to run with 25% Life reserved. Gear to max Chaos Resist.
What would I need to use Avatar of Fire for???
"
Macromute wrote:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Equilibrium

next Question pls
"
Karunga wrote:
"
Macromute wrote:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Equilibrium

next Question pls

Ah sorry, the confusion around the need of it was because I had been wielding a fire glove enchant instead of "Avatar of Fire", which triggered EE appropriately at least for me in 3.3 with the use of Shield Charge.

I'd imagine without Shield Charge being a viable option anymore, it would help if my Smite damage was more fire damage to correct that. Fortunately for me, I am supporting a Fire Ele Hit so I'll just leave that alone.
Last edited by Macromute on Sep 7, 2018, 1:06:00 AM
"
Karunga wrote:
"
Flaya wrote:

We dont. I have everything running I cant to run with 25% Life reserved. Gear to max Chaos Resist.

I was thinking about running a coruscating anyway, is there a reason not to? I'm still juggling things around as I got vitality enchant on my helm, and haven't gotten to my flasks.

I was curious about why the hybrid flask you're using currently? Was thinking of moving the shock to your one of the other pots (quicksilver/basalt) and putting in a coruscating? Is it just for longer situations charge wise (with basalt only having one use)?

Thanks for the awesome build by the way, really enjoying the support so far.
IGN: TsukiZap
Last edited by Severrin on Sep 7, 2018, 10:42:20 PM
I use the Hybrid for no-regeneration Maps.

Too lazy to switch it around all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info