[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
Alexbars4 wrote:
HC viable?

Very safe at the end when you are decked out. I had some froubles in Incursion between 25-60, because Incursion had some very nasty Chaos dmg, which I was not prepared for at that time. That and the Bleed Trap Guy at lvl 15. Lovely.

If you are used to hardcore, I dont think its gonna be a problem. Rush Iron Reflexes and stack defensive Auras.
"
Karunga wrote:
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
HC viable?

Very safe at the end when you are decked out. I had some froubles in Incursion between 25-60, because Incursion had some very nasty Chaos dmg, which I was not prepared for at that time. That and the Bleed Trap Guy at lvl 15. Lovely.

If you are used to hardcore, I dont think its gonna be a problem. Rush Iron Reflexes and stack defensive Auras.

Appreciated for answer :)
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Passive tree pls :)
I read some places that "Iron Reflexes" is the noob trap. While it's understandable that having dodge and evasion is more reliable to some, I didn't have too much trouble dumping it all into physical damage reduction.

Also I'd like to confirm whether or not Scion is a better choice than Guardian.
Last edited by Macromute on Aug 31, 2018, 3:51:52 PM
Can you please update the skiltree?
"
Macromute wrote:
I read some places that "Iron Reflexes" is the noob trap. While it's understandable that having dodge and evasion is more reliable to some, I didn't have too much trouble dumping it all into physical damage reduction.

Also I'd like to confirm whether or not Scion is a better choice than Guardian.

Can ya show your passive tree w/o Iron Reflexes?
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Last edited by Alexbars4 on Aug 31, 2018, 8:29:07 PM
no
Is there something new with the jewel 1% mana reserved? I tried it and it doesnt work it seems (I meant when you have more then one equiped)

Edit: My bad, you just need 2 to get 1%

Last edited by MystereQc on Sep 2, 2018, 4:02:16 AM
"
MystereQc wrote:
Is there something new with the jewel 1% mana reserved? I tried it and it doesnt work it seems (I meant when you have more then one equiped)

Edit: My bad, you just need 2 to get 1%

The Game always rounds against you.

Might be that you equip 1% reduction and nothing happens.
Might be you equip another and suddenly 6 50% Auras get 1% off each and you have 6% free.

Check the Aura-Calculator for clarification.

--------------------------------------------

Delve first look:

Use Summon Holy Relic + Minion Damage.
You can now solo clear most of the stuff from level 1-70.
Im currently farming Azurite alone with that setup.
I'm new to the game and trying this out. I don't seem to understand how to build ascendencies. I understand up to point 4, but 6 and 8 I'm confused on. Can anyone explain how to use those points?

EDIT: Found the answer on page 17
Last edited by GalFieri on Sep 3, 2018, 2:40:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info