[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Necromancer for the witch ascendancy is no longer aura related. Guardian for Templar is differnt but still viable. Is occultist a better choice at this point?
"
Furkinstein wrote:
Necromancer for the witch ascendancy is no longer aura related. Guardian for Templar is differnt but still viable. Is occultist a better choice at this point?

With good DPS (even in Tier 16+) you will be moving too fast to be able to curse. Necromancer is great especially for Spirit Offering which makes you even tankier.
What do you mean by a build being left or right handed?
I made a couple of changes and I'm curious what you think.

https://pastebin.com/HzS1xY9x

I dropped the Templar start and moved to Witch start. (lost some ES and 1% regen)

Added MoM and Whispers of Doom

Moved purities off of chest to the helm so I get them also. Added enlighten/dropped Vitality to compensate the cost.

Tweaked gems a little.
can someone tell me: why author listed immune to freeze on already pricy jewel, when you have cannot be frozen on alpha's howl? Isn't freeze = frozen?
"
gonzo007 wrote:
can someone tell me: why author listed immune to freeze on already pricy jewel, when you have cannot be frozen on alpha's howl? Isn't freeze = frozen?

Could you elaborate where I wrote this?
Hey I am playing this build, but I don't understand how do you get 8 - 9K ES?

Thanks.
"
Karunga wrote:
"
gonzo007 wrote:

Could you elaborate where I wrote this?

you linked jewel that have immune to freeze + max mana > shield, and first ability do same as alphas howl.
So couple questions.
I'm duo with my buddies windripper queen of the forest build, how do i keep up with him?

Even with phase run up constantly its really hard to keep up unless he stops to attack. and when i get close to him the haste and grace boost his ms even further and he's just gone lol, ripped a few times from range issues

And is the chayula amulet really worth it? i haven't died from damage to my es at all yet. just chaos deaths in temple/maps. seems like having even lower hp would make that more likely to happen
Well I guess he will have to attack from time to time.

My aproch is this: I run around with 2x Quicksilvers on Steroids. But im used to it.
You can switch the Haste into Prism Guardian, so you profit from it aswell.

Other than that, you should see it this way:
If you run meaningless <T10 Maps and everything dies Instant, your friend shouldnt die either.

If you run triple DMG T16 corrupted maps with rapeyou-sextands - it would be in his very interesst to stay in range of you.

On your opinion to Chayula's:
You're right. Temple is very chaos heavy. And I switched the Purities away from Generosity this League, cause I need them for Uber-Elder.

Thats where the Amulet comes in: Without the 10k ES form Chayula AND a Purity of Ice, the Uber-Elder one-shotted me with his Balls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info