[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
Karunga wrote:
"
xBattlefear wrote:
I just switched over from leveling to my aura setup and the problem I have is that I only have like 3,7k ES and 370 HP fully self buffed. I know I'm just level 71 but how are you guys getting 9k+ ES? Just because of watcher's eye?

3k7 ES is normal when you make the transition.
A Big part of your ES is the Disciplin Aura, if you get a lvl 20+ that will make a difference, other then that, its the Presence of Chayula.

370HP seems very very low. Are you reserving anithing via Blood Magic Gem?
Or what are the Auras in your Prism Guardian?

Well, I just checked my tree and and for some reason everything is different from this guide... guess I mixed it with a different guide I was looking at. Gonna be one expensive lesson.
Is it possible to use SRS for leveling A1-A10? What about 3.3 changes?
Yes it is possible to lvl until A10 with SRS. If you enjoy it is another question.

See, the Tree passes by a lot of Totem / Minion nodes, so you can easily skill these for leveling and revamp later.

That beeing said, if you can, get s fixed Group of friends and level as this Group. Should only take you ~10 hours. Its much more enjoyable anyways and also faster.

They will be your SRS then.

(Un)fortunatly for us 3.3 bears almost no changes of interest for us.

The most impactfull thing is the unification of Grace and Vaal Grace into one gem.
This is very cool as it frees up a socket and also enables people to vaal away at their Disciplin Auras, without the fear or bricking them.

Another noteworthy addition are the Purity with there new Vaal-Effekt.
I am seriously puzzled about the gem Description here:
25% reduced (Element) Damage taken
95% increased Aura Effect <--- wtf?!

Does this mean while Impurity of Fire is active, the Purity of Fire gets another 95% Auraeffect, or does the Vaal-Skill get the additional Effect - which mind you carries us way beyond 70% reduced Damage taken anyways.

Whatever this is in general, its ridiculous.

3.3 changes nothing on the Passivtree for us and so far I haven't seen any Unique thats interesting.
Last edited by Karunga on May 31, 2018, 4:57:36 AM
thanks for the 3.3 update i will be doing this build to start 3.3
haven't done support since perandus can't wait!
very interesting with new vaal gems. 3.3.0 pob pls
Last edited by Acr0nus on Jun 1, 2018, 10:11:04 AM
Hey !

I am following this build right now and I just realized that the necro in the scion ascendency is different in game and looks pretty weak, is this still the way to go ?

Thanks in advance :)
Last edited by shake357 on Jun 2, 2018, 3:57:14 PM
is this ssf viable ?
Gemlinks

Helmet (2R1B1G)

Discipline (B)
Vitality (R)
Inc. Duration (R)
Vaal Grace (G)

Chest Armour (2R2B2G)

Anger (R)
Wrath (B)
Hatred (G)
Purity of Fire (R)
Purity of Lightning (B)
Purity of Ice (G)

Shield (2G1R)
Haste (G)
Determination (R)
Grace (G)

Weapon (2R1B)
Animate Guardian (R)
Minion Life (B)
Stone Golem (R)

4-Link (3Bx)

Ball Lightning (B)
Curse on Hit (B)
Enfeeble (B)
(another Curse if you need)

4-Link (2R2B)/(3R1B)
Vigilant Strike (R)
Cast when Damage taken - might be you prefer to selfcast this (R)
Spirit Offering (B)
Phase Run - or Immortal Call (B/R)

Ringslots
Rejuvenation Totem (R)
Movement Skill / Enduring Cry (x)/(R)

I am optimizing your thread a little bit, I dunno why i am doing it. But i felt the need for it eventhough the thread is very complete and helped me to build my character..
"
Wehttamq wrote:
is this ssf viable ?

Absolutely not.

I'm running this build this league. Check my setup for budget items minus the presence. ~7k ES 1.3k life, all resist capped, tons of armor. You never die. Highly recommend the vigilant strike gem.

Great build to run T15/16s with a MF. Making around 200-300C per day minimum.

Edit: Just a warning, incursions can be annoying until you get the presence because of the chaos spitters. Once you get presence though nothing will kill you. I was also able to tank Shaper slams.
Last edited by Eoagame on Jun 7, 2018, 4:39:53 PM
"
Karunga wrote:
Yes it is possible to lvl until A10 with SRS. If you enjoy it is another question.

See, the Tree passes by a lot of Totem / Minion nodes, so you can easily skill these for leveling and revamp later.

That beeing said, if you can, get s fixed Group of friends and level as this Group. Should only take you ~10 hours. Its much more enjoyable anyways and also faster.

They will be your SRS then.

(Un)fortunatly for us 3.3 bears almost no changes of interest for us.

The most impactfull thing is the unification of Grace and Vaal Grace into one gem.
This is very cool as it frees up a socket and also enables people to vaal away at their Disciplin Auras, without the fear or bricking them.

Another noteworthy addition are the Purity with there new Vaal-Effekt.
I am seriously puzzled about the gem Description here:
25% reduced (Element) Damage taken
95% increased Aura Effect <--- wtf?!

Does this mean while Impurity of Fire is active, the Purity of Fire gets another 95% Auraeffect, or does the Vaal-Skill get the additional Effect - which mind you carries us way beyond 70% reduced Damage taken anyways.

Whatever this is in general, its ridiculous.

3.3 changes nothing on the Passivtree for us and so far I haven't seen any Unique thats interesting.

Almost no changes???

I'll copy past what I wrote in another Aurabot build thread:

"
Allright, with the new corrupt implicits, there are a few new things to consider:

String of servitude can give up to 60% to Hatred/Anger/Wrath/Determination/Grace/Discipline
Both ring can give up to 20% to Hatred/Anger/Wrath/Determination/Grace/Discipline, so 40%
Amulet can give up to 20% to Hatred/Anger/Wrath/Determination/Grace/Discipline

For a total of 120% increased effectivness for 1 aura of ur choice.

This can be quite powerful to increase a specific build (120% to wrath for arc build, any1?)

Also, with the double implicit, if u are lucky u can get +2 AoE gems and +2 aura gems on Victario's Influence, getting a legit +5 to all Aura gems (yes, aura are also AoE).

And last, new implicit on jewel will get us +1% reduced mana reservation, and basicaly can make the differnce between 10 auras and 11.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info