[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

how do you find work? like do you post in world chat? and if you do what are you asking for? i have about 2,000 es, and thousand something life now. i just honestly don't know what i should be putting out there. first time playing a support build.like the play style just dont know how to make currency from it. any tips would be super appreciated!
I have some Guildmates with which to run maps.
I dont take money for my Service, I just run for fun. Used to play Summoner, and "these Minions have the best AI"

If none are online I play a summoner or just visit /820.
There is usually a group looking for Aura Support, or a lonely MF'er

If you think the people of a group are nice to play with you might want to add them to the friendslist.

Other strategy is you host a public Party and provide the Maps.
you'll have to put up with noobies then, but might help you build a "Customer base".
Hey there!

I'm enjoying this build, first time supporter! :)

But I have a question, would you be so kind to update the path of building info, when I import it I get a lot of <No Active Skills> in the skills tab and it's confusing :(

Thanks in advance.
"
brokensong2 wrote:
how do you find work? like do you post in world chat? and if you do what are you asking for? i have about 2,000 es, and thousand something life now. i just honestly don't know what i should be putting out there. first time playing a support build.like the play style just dont know how to make currency from it. any tips would be super appreciated!

Go to Oriath in the prologue area after Act 10 and look at the public parties section, there is always plenty of open groups mapping that can use an aurabot or people specifically asking for an aurabot.

Just hopping into either of those groups will get you a good chunk of people adding you that you're able to regularly run with when playing.
How do you manage the desecrated ground with ZO?
It's barely an issue to be honest.
I just hit a Life Flask here or there, but I dont really notice it.

If there is prolonged exposure to chaos DMG you could switch in Devouring Totem, OR get a Watcher's Eye with the Life on Hit mod with Vitality (which also applies to spells).
How do you keep up with all this speed builds(Queen of the Forest)?
I play with a juicy Quicksilver(inc effect+28%speed) + Amethyst(26% speed + nice Chaos resist), thanks to the farmer the flasks will be always up.
Animate Guardian gives you 10% speed too, not always because he is way slower then you but sometimes u will get that little boost.
Get some nodes with speed + Assasin´s Haste Cobald Jewel(4%speed), yes u will lose a bunch of Energy shield but thanks to Phasing u will get less, to near 0 aggro.
Next point is Phase Run(a 20/20 boost you 49% speed + inc Duration + Faster Casting)
Boots should have 30% speed.

This allows me to attain 200% speed full buffed(without Haste), if its needed put Haste into Prism Guard to get yourself the buff.

MF farmer has like ~300speed+ but you will catch up since they have to stand for attacks.
Last edited by baluthebear on Jun 13, 2018, 11:09:17 AM
I have exactly the same setup shown in the guide but at the top it only shows 2 aura's. Also what auras do I manually have to press, because there are duplicates of some aura's.
pretty good build more or less what i did except you got richer :p gl in game friend
I really want to play this build but I still don' have enough currency to buy the upgraded chayula amulet. Is the unupgraded one fine just to start out this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info