A Few Specific Balance Changes in 3.2.0

"
Morgoth92 wrote:
"
LG0012 wrote:
Rip Bisco? Bye POE and hello Wolcen (Take my money, im ready)!

This is an other good player, on my friend list, that agrees with me about the mapping nerf. GGG change your mind about sextants. Now you are not too late.

How long you can cry?

I love this changes> LOVE IT

btw nice 13 challenges boy
"
Gigorahk wrote:
Again, I feel like the balance team goes about nerfs instead of addressing the real issues. The reason people used biscos in every build was because it made drops better. Because so many used it, the drop rates will feel mostly bad now. This will make farming not worth what it ever was. This turns me off.

Instead of addressing the issue of why so many used biscos (to boost drop rates) they just nerf it. Why not just boost global drop rates and remove all MF to compensate for it? Why should I start over again in a brand new league knowing the drop rates will never be as good as I'm used to? Is the only thing that's happening is a nerf to the drop rates with absolutely no compensation? The game can barely feel worth playing anyway when you have to farm 5-10 hours straight for a single exalted orb with full MF. Now the drop rates will be what 7-14 hours? You can work a full time job and make $70-200 in that time. Are you telling me a single exalted orb is worth that much of your time?

Again, nerfing sextants instead of fixing the issue that maps feel empty without them. It's not fun to have a feature everyone is so used to and loves and then just have it gone because the team never foresaw how powerful it would be. I'm 1500 hours in this game and have given hundreds of dollars to GGG. Yet again the patch notes seem to only make the game less fun and more unplayable to me. Might just lose me, we'll see.

I would much rather see the real issues addressed instead of just band-aid fixing them with nerfs. Boost overall drop rates and remove MF. Why even create MF and then punish people for using it? Also remove all the bad sextant mods and only keep those that add mobs. That way everyone wins. In my opinion, you shouldn't even have MF in the game as it pretty much forces you to go full MF to make more money. This makes the game less fun. However, I want the drop rates boosted or they simply don't feel as good. Don't just nerf things please. Fix the big issues and look at (why) these features are abused (Sextants,MF). Please don't make the game feel worse for us experienced people with no compensation. Otherwise we have no real reason to play another league.

You're getting 1 ex drop per 5-10 hour? I'm 1600h+ in the game and barely dropped 10ish ex in my lifetime, around 1-3 per leagues (never played a mf build). This ridiculous disparity is the reason why bisco is getting nerfed and that's a good think; heavy investment in mf should be rewarding, but nowhere near that much.
"
Necronus2828 wrote:
Will there be some bisco legacies ?

would like to know as well!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
GGG Thx for good changes!
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
Gigorahk wrote:
"
Deneezy wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
There it is, the Path of Nerfing we are all used to getting screwed from.

Sextants limited to 5? seriously wtf, i have never been a major sextant user, though i would normally have more than 5 up at any given time, as i run more than one map base. May as well remove them from the game now, freaking pointless and can no longer be used for what they are actually supposed to do.

Zana, rotating mods is the stupidest thing to begin with. Then to remove the one good mod she has, seriously wtff. Bring back leaguestones for fucks sake. Also 10% chance for 1 single breach to spawn is way to freakin low, may as well not even be in the game, will have to buy splinters constantly to make any stones.

Biscos, love how you try to make people feel the nerf isnt as bad as it seems, yet everyone knows its now fubarred, HAH.

Oni, yes lets hide that behind even more range just like everything else in this game.

Sad was looking forward to this next league a little bit, but may just find something else to do.

bye bye triggered boi

Don't just go discarding peoples' opinions. They are obviously a player in the game that a lot of people agree with. This game is played by more than just you or him or me. It's played by thousands of people. Changes that upset a large chunk of players are a risky move. After all, people don't have to play this game and people like you saying "lol bye bye noob" don't help because if 40% of the players leave or stop playing it could nearly cripple GGG sales. Don't just say "bye bye triggered boi" because it makes you sound immature and you aren't seeing the real issue. That for each comment in here, there are thousands of players that agree to what's said.

Again an other post that confirms what I'm trying to say. GGG, there is nothing bad in changing your mind about an actual mistake you made. Change your idea about sextants. You can easely find better ways to fix them (if they actually need any fix)
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
suck it sextant nobbers ..
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
If they nerf sextants but don't address how absolutely shit mob density is without them I don't see how this helps anyone.

And it really blows me away we are SO close to the new league yet they clearly are light years away from having everything balanced. How can you preview new Berserker and Chieftan then already change them a few days later? What will they do now about Elementalist being dumpster tier only days before the release? Meanwhile Trickster gets a node that gives more damage than the 40% berserker node with no drawbacks.
"
fesru wrote:
Now the poor will make a lot of currency, because with no sextants and biscos being terrible, their bad builds, poor game knowledge and 5 minutes in hideout inbetween every map will become efficient somehow :)
Good changes GGG, dont listen to ANY negative feedback at all!

"The poor the poor" , we all start at 0 at the beginnig of a new league , not our fault if u are bad and can't become "rich" .
summing up: the poorest poor and the richest rich.

the new price of zana daily on 820 was increace.
sextan price was increace too.
new news: the oni-goroshi was imposible to buy
What about choice which sextant want to lose instead of the last

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info