A Few Specific Balance Changes in 3.2.0

"
Ashriel wrote:
The "marathon" to reach Zana 8 (and all of the other masters for that matter) needs to reduced by more than half. No one wants to do rotations. They are soul-crushing and anti-fun.

SO true. I don't even bother getting my masters beyond 7 in temp leagues. I never make enough currency to use their lvl 8 crafting options anyhow...
Cheers GGG > Best patch note
Last edited by d1rtiq on Feb 26, 2018, 6:01:18 PM
Last league I just quit after 5day 16h a day play and 0 exalteds.

Was going to be farming oni for the fun,

Now u say that I will probably spend a whole day trying to get one?
Last edited by Sourgin on Feb 26, 2018, 6:01:43 PM
Really nice news. Agree with all
OHHHHHHH Hell no!
Imma go get myself my first Oni now just to say ive done it xD
Cus..

#Fuckdoingextraworkfornoreason
Concerning sextants you only have two kinds of players : the ones who abuse them, and all the others who just sell them. Think about this huge difference. Why some people don't find sextants interesting enough to even use them ? And why some people have to abuse this mechanic to make them interesting to use ?

People are looking for density. But because there are so much uninteresting mods that may (often) appear, sextants represent so much investment that people fear using them ; so they sell all their sextants to get money rather than playing the russian roulette to cover their cost, and may be have returns. Furthermore even if you spend a lot of money to reroll mods to get some that you really find fun to play with, you'll enjoy it for . . . three maps. And there you are, ready to redo all the stuff again.

So dozens of mods wherease players look only for density, only enjoyable for three maps in a game which requires to farm hundreds and hundreds of ones ? In that cas of course they are not satisfying at all ! They are almost only source of frustration. I think you should consider focusing your attention only around density modifiers mods, and rework completely the charges system which doesn't make any sense. (or even just remove it, after all having a buffed map with only 5 sextants possible doesn't sound that extreme)
Last edited by Dedisdead on Feb 26, 2018, 6:19:00 PM
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
Is the Oni nerf really necessary? It was already generally less profitable per time than endgame play, and fucking mind numbing (but reliable, which is important!) for SSF.

Fuck ssf. Youre supposed to be playing the game with restrictions. What fucking good are the restrictions if you get everything handed to you?
Excellent changes! This league is gonna be so interesting! HYPE!!!
Last edited by highwind123 on Feb 26, 2018, 6:06:58 PM
So help me out here.

What's the point of making Zana faster, if you remove the only reason to lvl her?
By farming Tul's domain, I dropped more than 100 ex in 2 weeks of farming about 4-5 hours the week-end. Sure if you farm with 0 IIQ I hope you drop nothing, stop saying it too much. If you want to farm currency build IIQ it simple.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info