A Few Specific Balance Changes in 3.2.0

oh boi
rip cutedog
"
Dreamounette wrote:
"
Again, I feel like the balance team goes about nerfs instead of addressing the real issues. The reason people used biscos in every build was because it made drops better. Because so many used it, the drop rates will feel mostly bad now. This will make farming not worth what it ever was. This turns me off.

Instead of addressing the issue of why so many used biscos (to boost drop rates) they just nerf it. Why not just boost global drop rates and remove all MF to compensate for it? Why should I start over again in a brand new league knowing the drop rates will never be as good as I'm used to? Is the only thing that's happening is a nerf to the drop rates with absolutely no compensation? The game can barely feel worth playing anyway when you have to farm 5-10 hours straight for a single exalted orb with full MF. Now the drop rates will be what 7-14 hours? You can work a full time job and make $70-200 in that time. Are you telling me a single exalted orb is worth that much of your time?

Again, nerfing sextants instead of fixing the issue that maps feel empty without them. It's not fun to have a feature everyone is so used to and loves and then just have it gone because the team never foresaw how powerful it would be. I'm 1500 hours in this game and have given hundreds of dollars to GGG. Yet again the patch notes seem to only make the game less fun and more unplayable to me. Might just lose me, we'll see.

I would much rather see the real issues addressed instead of just band-aid fixing them with nerfs. Boost overall drop rates and remove MF. Why even create MF and then punish people for using it? Also remove all the bad sextant mods and only keep those that add mobs. That way everyone wins. In my opinion, you shouldn't even have MF in the game as it pretty much forces you to go full MF to make more money. This makes the game less fun. However, I want the drop rates boosted or they simply don't feel as good. Don't just nerf things please. Fix the big issues and look at (why) these features are abused (Sextants,MF). Please don't make the game feel worse for us experienced people with no compensation. Otherwise we have no real reason to play another league.

First good post on 14 Pages...

How sextant nerf can be good ?
How bisco nerf can be good ?
you are gonna farm like a tard to get simple stuff...
How are you gonna sustain high pull of maps ?

I personnaly was amazed to New league.
But now... Not really.

AGAIN! GGG open your eyes and just rethink the balance on sextants and sextant block.
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
holy....the balance team really has no clue what they're doing.
It took me roughly 10h to get oni-goroahi last league. So, I should expect 15-20h this time? No thanks :/

Quite happy with the overall changes but like most people, I would have preffered no additional variance in oni-goroshi drop :/
I'm very happy about the Sextant changes.

I can't say how much it'll upset the people who used them to their full advantage (or abuse as you've put it) but the whole concept of blocking seemed far too overly complex for new players, like myself.

I'm glad it's simplified, even if it means their value will take a huge hit.

Why isn't Oni simply just a flat % chance roll? I don't see the need for having hidden level/time investment requirements (correct me if I'm wrong) as opposed to it simply having say, 1:200 droprate.

That way some new players get lucky and it's just a case of repeating boss over and over if you want to try farm one.
Last edited by ZachOK on Feb 26, 2018, 5:43:35 PM
"

Bisco's Collar Nerf

New Sextant Rules

nice to see :)
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
RIP :(
+1 GGG, but please take some constructive criticism.

I think that the sextant nerf should be accompanied by density increases. Mapping should feel good.
I think that the boosting of monster damage is awesome. People are LOOKING for challenge. They really are! Power creep is destroying people's time-investment. They get too "the end" too fast. "The end" for many people means that the game is boring. The game gets boring once we start 1 shotting things...

I would love to see maps harder than corrupted 8 mod maps, because we are already crushing those at this point.

This game shouldn't be a lawn-mowing simulator once you're perfectly geared---there should still be a way to enjoy maps. I mean maps... ...I love the new boss fights, but I'd like content to stay available. We could use a harder lab, etc... ...we need more challenging content with all of these upwards power adjustments.

Cheers and Love,
~TES
Last edited by Tesrali on Feb 26, 2018, 5:44:35 PM
Could we get 10% chance to find breach anywhere even while leveling outside the mapz?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
RIP BREACH
RIP BISCO

RIP THE FUN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info