Bestiary Challenge Rewards

No pet. Very disappoint
The wings look pretty cool. Was hoping for a pet.
Wings and portal look good, but i'll have to admit that a pet as the 36 challenges rewardI would have fit the bestiary theme better. Still, good job GGG!
That portal looks really nice
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
"
Sarno wrote:
Kinda disappointed overall.

Helm’s ugly. Wings and Portal are decent.

Pretty much my thoughts.

Also, no pet as a reward for the Bestiary league makes no sense.
Last edited by ergoduck on Feb 25, 2018, 8:50:15 PM
"
Sarno wrote:

actually they are best mtx from challenges from the past leagues

but as said before dafuq no pet.... for a league based around capturing "pets"? cmon ... the portal should have been some badass pet
Last edited by darktuga on Feb 25, 2018, 8:51:48 PM
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the helmet looks kind augly, the wings look ok but they don't match with any of the existing MTX sets and we don't have the 3d art for the various uniques for the league so i honestly can't get hyped for these. Portal looks ok and the wings seem to work on whatever jacket the player was wearing but the first 2 rewards are really meh.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Send Memes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Sarno wrote:

Agree the wings and portal are cool. HELL at least they give some free things.... VERY rare they give out free stuff.
getting hyped!!!!
i need JUGG and Gladiator ascendency plz!!!1
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Why is the 36 reward so often a portal? It's so hard to use a collection of multiple portals. =(

I was holding out hope that it would be a pet or something.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info