[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
spaceace7373 wrote:
here's my current gear. is there anything i should be working on improving?

Spoiler

i have some better body armour that i'm working on getting the socket colour and links fixed

and this axe i'm working on as well

only issue i'm currently running into is running out of mana in short time while using cyclone

I would use a rare elder amulet instead of Presence of Chayula and pick up Unwavering Stance for stun immunity.

You don't need a mana flask. If you are running into mana issues, ensure you have pick up Vitality Void as there is a mana leech node which is all you need.

Personally I recommend the following flasks setup for general mapping:

1. Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching
2. Experimental granite flask of Warding
3. Experimental quicksilver flask of Heat
4. Taste of Hate
5. Atziri's Promise

Switch granite flask for Lion's Roar against T16+ bosses.

Your rings and gloves need life rolls on them.

For gloves, definitely go for Warlord influenced spiked gloves with Culling Strike. That instantly give you 10% more damage.

I would replace the belt with high life roll and good resistance.

Definitely get your gems to 20/20. For gems that come with the awakened version, switch to them when you have the budget.

Awakened Melee Physical will give you 10% more damage.

"
Homerosman wrote:
kira we are doing your build and we have around 4-5 ex budget is it possible to achive 1M dps

It could be tricky to hit 1M dps with that budget. You probably can reach 700 to 900k using rare 6L chest and well rolled rings and amulets.
Last edited by kira1414 on Dec 29, 2020, 11:20:07 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
You don't need a mana flask. If you are running into mana issues, ensure you have pick up Vitality Void as there is a mana leech node which is all you need.

this alone is already game changing. thank you

most of my gems are at L20 now but the equipment suggestions are pricey to say the least and will take time to get done.

didn't really play a lot in heist as i just didn't like it at all and wish i could have done this build in harvest which i really liked. depending on what comes next, i might just be playing in standard from now on LOL
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
have the awakened version of the gems now and some gear changed to this now

and the gems that are awakened. bottom 4 in axe. bottom right in armour...

was looking at the different cyclone gems and was wondering which one would better suit the build or just stick with the base gem
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
have the awakened version of the gems now and some gear changed to this now

and the gems that are awakened. bottom 4 in axe. bottom right in armour...

was looking at the different cyclone gems and was wondering which one would better suit the build or just stick with the base gem

You can stick to the base gems and upgrade Elemental damage with attacks that is linked to Cyclone to the awakened version.

Get all gems to 20/20, and Cyclone to 21/20.
Will you be updating for 3.13 with chieftain and other ascendancy changes?
"
Rowdietang wrote:
Will you be updating for 3.13 with chieftain and other ascendancy changes?

After comparing the skill tree of 3.12 and 3.13, there is 0 changes to it and you can consider the guide is up to date. :)
Hey, I've got a question about if you want to add Thread of Hope jewel, how will the tree look like then? I feel that this choice might bring out some more dps which is why i'm asking about it :)
"
xpbromas wrote:
Hey, I've got a question about if you want to add Thread of Hope jewel, how will the tree look like then? I feel that this choice might bring out some more dps which is why i'm asking about it :)

There is a Thread of Hope section in the guide. Check that out. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
xpbromas wrote:

There is a Thread of Hope section in the guide. Check that out. :)

Indeed i did check that out, but as i did and tried to allocate the skill points as the pictures showed the entire tree collapse since it's the start of the whole marauder tree :) i would like to know how it should look like to be functioning in game. Or is it such that in game it works ? Sorry for a confusing question ^^
"
xpbromas wrote:

Indeed i did check that out, but as i did and tried to allocate the skill points as the pictures showed the entire tree collapse since it's the start of the whole marauder tree :) i would like to know how it should look like to be functioning in game. Or is it such that in game it works ? Sorry for a confusing question ^^

The tree has to be linked thus you have to un-spec points that are at the end of a link.

Thread of Hope has the unique property of allowing you to spec into nodes that are within the circular ring thus allowing you to break from the normal rules of requiring a node to be linked in order to traverse to it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info