[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Why choose Valako over Hinekora?
Last edited by jdth6h on Dec 13, 2020, 6:50:34 AM
"
jdth6h wrote:
Why choose Valako over Hinekora?

Cos you can use Infernal Cry to obtain Hinekora.
Ok.
When should i use Berserker? Maybe i should use Berserk lvl 3 to synergize with CWDT?
Sorry for the newbie questions.
"
jdth6h wrote:
Ok.
When should i use Berserker? Maybe i should use Berserk lvl 3 to synergize with CWDT?
Sorry for the newbie questions.

You mostly use Berserk on boss fights, when you have large stack of rages. This will allow you to burst down the boss in a short period of time. :)

My Build in Endless Delve SSF. Wasn't thinking to make it a Ngamahu's Flame build, but it dropped. Have gone to depth 229, and can probably go lower with the current items, but I do die a lot.

Would cyclone be better for delve? Never tried it before. Have mostly only played a consecrated path build and a spectre build before. I'm looking to get more life on the gear, my boots are decent but all the flame resist is wasted. The flammability ring is pretty bad. Lucky that a Soul Tether dropped, but I feel like I'm not using it to it's full potential.

What should I work on in your opinion?
"
BobtheBalder wrote:

My Build in Endless Delve SSF. Wasn't thinking to make it a Ngamahu's Flame build, but it dropped. Have gone to depth 229, and can probably go lower with the current items, but I do die a lot.

Would cyclone be better for delve? Never tried it before. Have mostly only played a consecrated path build and a spectre build before. I'm looking to get more life on the gear, my boots are decent but all the flame resist is wasted. The flammability ring is pretty bad. Lucky that a Soul Tether dropped, but I feel like I'm not using it to it's full potential.

What should I work on in your opinion?

Cyclone will still be your better bet in delve but the build won't be able to push too deep. I expect it to cap around 400 to 600 depth. Mainly because of survivability and burst damage. :(
3.11.0 No longer makes you immune to Stun while channelling.
How to avoid stun? Strong enemies on maps 13+ stop Cyclone often((
I'm level 90, I have Devoto and Bronn. Do I need to sacrifice damage and spend 3 points on Iron reflexes?
"
jdth6h wrote:
3.11.0 No longer makes you immune to Stun while channelling.
How to avoid stun? Strong enemies on maps 13+ stop Cyclone often((
I'm level 90, I have Devoto and Bronn. Do I need to sacrifice damage and spend 3 points on Iron reflexes?

Investing in more life will help to prevent the stun. Otherwise, pick up Unwavering Stance.

Koam's Root is another option but you will hate it for it's lack of movement speed...

Koam's Root however is very useful in Uber Elder's fight.
here's my current gear. is there anything i should be working on improving?

i have some better body armour that i'm working on getting the socket colour and links fixed

and this axe i'm working on as well

only issue i'm currently running into is running out of mana in short time while using cyclone
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Last edited by spaceace7373 on Dec 28, 2020, 12:13:53 PM
kira we are doing your build and we have around 4-5 ex budget is it possible to achive 1M dps
Last edited by Homerosman on Dec 28, 2020, 8:36:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info