[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

If you wanted to run cyclone with this setup purely for bossing/single target, what links would you use?

Right now I have Cyclone > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Fortify > Melee Physical Damage > Conc Effect > Elemental Focus.

My plan is to switch our my Consecrated Path for Cyclone when I want to boss. I have a chest piece with 3red 3white.

Thanks!!
"
If you wanted to run cyclone with this setup purely for bossing/single target, what links would you use?

Right now I have Cyclone > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Fortify > Melee Physical Damage > Conc Effect > Elemental Focus.

My plan is to switch our my Consecrated Path for Cyclone when I want to boss. I have a chest piece with 3red 3white.

Thanks!!

I would use the gems setup listed in the guide in page 1. Which will be:

Cyclone + Fortify + Elemental Damage With Attacks + Rage + Infused Channeling + Melee Physical (you can gem swap with Concentrated (personally I don't do gem swap cos I find that a chore))

I will use Berserk on the boss fight when I have good amount of rage stacks.
"
kira1414 wrote:

I would use the gems setup listed in the guide in page 1. Which will be:

Cyclone + Fortify + Elemental Damage With Attacks + Rage + Infused Channeling + Melee Physical (you can gem swap with Concentrated (personally I don't do gem swap cos I find that a chore))

I will use Berserk on the boss fight when I have good amount of rage stacks.

Awesome, I'll just stick to the guide then! Thanks!!

Hello! I think my damage is not enough I have watcher's eye to with atleast 20% extra fire damage. I use berserk too, but I can't kill bosses that fast most likely they will kill me first. I tried this on a guardian of the minotaur and I can't complete it cause of lack of damage and sustenance. Any advice here?

Edit: I swap pulverize to my increased area effect to most of the bosses .
Last edited by xJhaden on Nov 27, 2020, 7:27:45 AM
"
xJhaden wrote:
Spoiler

Hello! I think my damage is not enough I have watcher's eye to with atleast 20% extra fire damage. I use berserk too, but I can't kill bosses that fast most likely they will kill me first. I tried this on a guardian of the minotaur and I can't complete it cause of lack of damage and sustenance. Any advice here?

Edit: I swap pulverize to my increased area effect to most of the bosses .

T16 guardians have big life pool, especially Minotaur. He has the highest life pool among them.

I recommend replacing your Warlord gloves with Culling Strike. That will give you 10% more damage.

You can also consider replacing your Storm Eye opal ring and craft a Steel ring using Essence of Hysteria for the extra fire damage. You will probably need a few attempts to get a well rolled ring.

Replace your anti-curse granite flask with Lion's Roar when you fight T16 guardians.

The fight can be very long if the map roll elemental resistance, hexproof and extra life. You have to avoid his rocks, slam attacks, burrow and lightning rods during the fight.

Get Glorious Vanity timeless jewel with Ahuana. Socket it near The Agnostic and pick up that node. This will give you overleech.

Use Melee Physical instead of Pulverize. Consider Awakened Melee Physical. I would just stick to that and drop Increased Area.
Last edited by kira1414 on Nov 27, 2020, 8:38:37 PM
Spoiler

Hello all! First, thank you for the build Kira. It is refreshing to see how much you interact with all the comments and provide feedback, etc. I took a long break from PoE and returned for Heist. I primarily play summoners but wanted to switch up the play style. I decided to follow your build guide and went the Juggernaut route. I am loving it so far. I plan to league start with this build for 3.13.

So here is my gear. I haven't really invested much in to it. I can clear most content, but I do feel a little squishy. I have roughly 30ex I can throw at the build. I am trying to figure out the best bang for my buck and what to upgrade first. Never ran an explode chest, so that sounds tempting. My gloves and boots aren't very good so I'm also considering those. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!
"
phrostbytten wrote:
Spoiler

Hello all! First, thank you for the build Kira. It is refreshing to see how much you interact with all the comments and provide feedback, etc. I took a long break from PoE and returned for Heist. I primarily play summoners but wanted to switch up the play style. I decided to follow your build guide and went the Juggernaut route. I am loving it so far. I plan to league start with this build for 3.13.

So here is my gear. I haven't really invested much in to it. I can clear most content, but I do feel a little squishy. I have roughly 30ex I can throw at the build. I am trying to figure out the best bang for my buck and what to upgrade first. Never ran an explode chest, so that sounds tempting. My gloves and boots aren't very good so I'm also considering those. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Warlord influenced spiked gloves with Culling Strike will be huge upgrade for you.

As you have 2 pieces of evasion gears, you can consider picking up Iron Reflexes for that extra armor. You can also switch Wise Oak to Taste of Hate for more defense and extra damage. Or better yet, switch to Crusader explody Astral plate.

Instead of +1 curse or crit chance to attack as the 2nd Hunter influenced mod, you can also go for -15 mana Warlord influenced as the 2nd mod on your chest. Going -15 mana as the 2nd mod will allow you to craft life on your flammability ring.

E.g.

Use Bubbling divine life flask of staunching. It provide more healing.

For T16+ guardian and endgame boss fights, you can switch your granite flask for Lion's Roar (unless the map has curse mod rolled on it).

You can socket Glorious Vanity with Ahuana near The Agnostic and by picking up that node, you will gain overleech which is huge for survivability.
"
kira1414 wrote:

Warlord influenced spiked gloves with Culling Strike will be huge upgrade for you.

As you have 2 pieces of evasion gears, you can consider picking up Iron Reflexes for that extra armor. You can also switch Wise Oak to Taste of Hate for more defense and extra damage. Or better yet, switch to Crusader explody Astral plate.

Instead of +1 curse or crit chance to attack as the 2nd Hunter influenced mod, you can also go for -15 mana Warlord influenced as the 2nd mod on your chest. Going -15 mana as the 2nd mod will allow you to craft life on your flammability ring.

E.g.

Use Bubbling divine life flask of staunching. It provide more healing.

For T16+ guardian and endgame boss fights, you can switch your granite flask for Lion's Roar (unless the map has curse mod rolled on it).

You can socket Glorious Vanity with Ahuana near The Agnostic and by picking up that node, you will gain overleech which is huge for survivability.

Thanks so much for the detailed response! Picked up Iron Reflexes, Taste of Haste, Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching and Glorious Vanity with Ahuana (also picked up Immortal Ambition on the tree). All those combined already made a huge difference. I picked up a 21/20 melee phys damage that I swap out with Pulverise based on your recommendation in an earlier post. That and the Lion's Roar has helped out tremendously with boss fights, and even seems to perform better in Heist contracts.

Spoiler

I managed to pick up a really cheap pair of iLvl 86 Warlord influenced Spiked Gloves. I rolled it with a couple chaos orbs for fun and managed to hit Culling Strike + T1 Life. Shame about the other mods. I may pick up another pair to experiment with and wear these in the meantime.

Next goal is to pick up the explode chest and upgrade my Stygian Vise. Also debating on rolling my Glorious Vanity to see if I can get a better seed. Thanks again!
Last edited by phrostbytten on Nov 29, 2020, 9:31:07 PM
can we do 100 percent delirium with this build with cyclone or concentrated path? chieftain
"
tobymacx wrote:
can we do 100 percent delirium with this build with cyclone or concentrated path? chieftain

Cyclone will be your best bet but you need really good gears to achieve that.

You can take a look at RedBeardBD's BiggDankk. He did some tweak to the build and it has insane damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info