[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

When do you suggest swapping over to the EO tree? And what specific gear should you be looking for once you change over?
"
honmar wrote:
When do you suggest swapping over to the EO tree? And what specific gear should you be looking for once you change over?

Once you have the base gears with high life roll + good ele and chaos resist, you can consider switching to EO. Main requirement of EO is you need 900 accuracy on your gears.
Hi love the guide which would you suggest using a 5 Link bronns or a 6 link carcass?
"
Hils wrote:
Hi love the guide which would you suggest using a 5 Link bronns or a 6 link carcass?

6L Carcass. 40+% more damage is huge.
Couple of questions

I do not see a warcry skill gem anywhere and I see you're taking Call to Arms

Why elemental weakness and not flammability?

Also Pantheon which 1s are you taking?

Last edited by KaeronSunkeeper on Jan 23, 2021, 12:19:39 PM
"
Couple of questions

I do not see a warcry skill gem anywhere and I see you're taking Call to Arms

Why elemental weakness and not flammability?

Also Pantheon which 1s are you taking?

Infernal Cry will be the warcry gem. You can see it in the gems section. Under helm/gloves/boots section.

Flammability is the priority. Elemental Weakness is when you go for dual curses.

Pantheon wise, Solaris and Ryslatha or Ralakesh.
Thank you for this great guide, having good results with it. Is it intended to keep infernal cry at level 1?
somebody did a Maven with 10 Bosses with this build ? How is the Sustain...
Saw on poe ninja raider with 350k dmg per ball with crit version of ngamahus build, with new assasin mark and 1.5 crit chest + some clusters easy to get high crit chance, want to try it this league, but i think about scion elem+raider, maybe harder to get 100% aliment avoid + 75 dodge - but doable.
Price will be damn high for 10kk + dps...

so i did the build a while ago(3.8) and wanted to do it again now. I just wanted to ask if there are any significant changes in the pob because it says"This is an older Tree Version... " i just converted it in the fork. Should i be aware of anything?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info