[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
ElJayGee wrote:
Thank you for this great guide, having good results with it. Is it intended to keep infernal cry at level 1?

I just link it for reference. You will want it to be at level 20. :)

"
Saw on poe ninja raider with 350k dmg per ball with crit version of ngamahus build, with new assasin mark and 1.5 crit chest + some clusters easy to get high crit chance, want to try it this league, but i think about scion elem+raider, maybe harder to get 100% aliment avoid + 75 dodge - but doable.
Price will be damn high for 10kk + dps...

The build is cheap to start and with Harvest crafting. Given enough time invested, it is definitely possible to reach it.

"
IIINameIII wrote:
so i did the build a while ago(3.8) and wanted to do it again now. I just wanted to ask if there are any significant changes in the pob because it says"This is an older Tree Version... " i just converted it in the fork. Should i be aware of anything?

You can compare with the skill tree in this guide. The tree in the guide is up-to-date for 3.13. :)
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 27, 2021, 9:14:38 AM
Hey i'd like to try this build but can you do all the end game with it ?
"
khalasks wrote:
Hey i'd like to try this build but can you do all the end game with it ?

This build has not attempt Maven but everything else has been cleared by the build. I believe it will be able to handle Maven too as long as you are familiar with the mechanics of the boss fight.
struggling with survivability with this build a bit. I get killed rather quickly in high red maps
"
struggling with survivability with this build a bit. I get killed rather quickly in high red maps

Your gears are missing chaos resistance. You definitely want to get it into 30+ (cap if possible) as POE now have lots of monsters that deal chaos damage.

I would replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask. You will really only use Lion's Roar on T16+ bosses.

Warlord gloves with Culling Strike will be very useful for you.

Look into upgrading your gears and getting more damage. Check out recommended rares and gears section.

Also note that > 1 damage map mods + 1 shot bosses is very rippy.
Just a heads up, I've tried it multiple times, even clicking on the pastebin link and copying it from the page. You tree is not importing into POB. Im using CF 1.4.170.25. Everything else gets imported in, but noth from the tree does.
So, played this build a few leagues back and really loved the thought of it. Thought id try it out in 3.13 on my own and did alright with my own build, ended up coming back to this build and im loving it, only problem im having is i get stunned and my leech stops and i die on bosses. should i pick up unwavering stance or? im chieftain cyclone, not running vaal pact, eo.
What are the right gem setups (for helmet,boots,gloves)i was just a little confused if the build thread is right or the pob is right.
/im doing chieftan consecrated path eo
"
Calathan198 wrote:
Just a heads up, I've tried it multiple times, even clicking on the pastebin link and copying it from the page. You tree is not importing into POB. Im using CF 1.4.170.25. Everything else gets imported in, but noth from the tree does.

are you using community fork version?
question about the herald of ash...

i have the gem

in my gloves and it works fine.

i found a ring

but don't see any buff from the quality that is on it. is it possible or does the lvl 22 skill on the ring surpass the gem buff?

i need to rework my rings and amulet anyway and just trying to come up with options before the investment
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info