[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

It's just the numbers that showed on Path of Building that made it give more damage over other shields.
"
MarinoKadame wrote:
It's just the numbers that showed on Path of Building that made it give more damage over other shields.

You inputted values incorrectly. Just because PoB lets you create an item doesn't mean it can actually exist in game.

1. There is no T0 Flat eva/armour so it cannot be essence crafted
2. You cannot have both Flat Eva/Arm AND Flat Eva/Flat Arm - flat eva/arm cancels out both flat eva and flat arm, so therefore:
3. If you essence crafted t0 flat armour OR t0 flat eva, you couldn't have t0 flat arm/eva

This is a 100% perfect elegant round shield:

even with 13% IAS on it, it's almost 8% less damage than my shield.

Colossal Tower Shields are the most damage for sure.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 20, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inspired_Learning this gem is fun to use in this build =D
are you able to do shaper on a budget with this build?
yay finally managed to get a 21 SST yesterday

also switched a little bit around. Instead of taking druidic rite for mana i took mana flows as it gives me 20 intelligence which frees 1 point of the 30 int note. manareg with enlighten 4 (thanks to shield) is enough for all maps.

also i plan to take will of blades as it is stronger than aspect of the lynx(and int isn't a problem)

strangly phys to lightning gem is still stronger than crit... oh well my gears still crap :>

edit:

ah yes and added cwdt + frostbomb for a little more elepen.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Mar 20, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
"
tsunamikun wrote:
strangly phys to lightning gem is still stronger than crit... oh well my gears still crap :>

Look into Primal Spirit instead of Mana Flows. Lose 1% mana and 20% mana regen, but +10 hp and 20% flask charges.

Also, not running Might of the Meek?

Edit: I think Phys to Lightning is better for you since you're not running Hrim gloves. When you take out PtL, you only have 40% conversion and lose all of the elemental bonuses. So you're stuck with PtL until you can balance resists :(
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Mar 20, 2018, 2:16:00 PM
Hey mate.
First of I must say that you are making Scion great again. Realy enjoy your build and the play style with the Scion. Captain Scion made me switch from my Slayer-Cyclon / all other Chars, Thanks buddy.
Keep up the great work, and one day the Scion will rise above them all (which it has). Just 51 but stil awsome.
would you yolo this shield, divine, or what? just wondering if i should just leave as is lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
why do you take 2x 4% life nodes in the Thick Skin wheel, when you could instead grab the life nodes at ranger and get 20% increased evasion with it?
"
Tusho wrote:
why do you take 2x 4% life nodes in the Thick Skin wheel, when you could instead grab the life nodes at ranger and get 20% increased evasion with it?

Outdated screenshot. A handful of modifications made in the last week. Just need the 2 points to get Thick Skin and keep working around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info