[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

With this gear (mean price) any build oneshot chimera...
"
Determiniks wrote:
With this gear (mean price) any build oneshot chimera...

True.

To be honest it's pretty expensive at the endgame. for my current gear i invested ~15ex, but i play this build i really enjoy it. i already wanted to play captain america build in diablo 3, but was never lucky. after switching to PoE in 2013 i never played diablo 3 again.
most of the time i'm just trying builds, playing the builds for a fwe days, maybe a week, than trying an other build. but this build keeps me really for a long time now, longer than any other build could keep me. in this sense thank for this build and thanks for the great work.
sorry if its obvious but i looked first, how do we gain endurance charges for immortal call to be used?
"
56x wrote:
sorry if its obvious but i looked first, how do we gain endurance charges for immortal call to be used?

IC has a base duration with no charges needed.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Scion ;) path of the ranger

So I have to wait with spending skill points, until I did cruel lab? I feel terribly weak even with uniques equipped at level 31.
I've been playing this in the downtime between the leagues, I have a lot of mana issues though. How you sustain your mana? I'm only using one buff/aura and I'm still constantly running out and need to use one or two mana flasks.
How should I go about crafting this?
2 open suffixes

Elder chest or Loreweave?
any updates?
ign - Clex

twitch.tv/clexxxx

Waiting for GGG to add DARKSHRINES and patch 1.2 for custom leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info