[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

So far so good. Doing red maps without much problems.

Couldn't figure out how exactly soul of arakaali works. Does it increase the maximum amount I can leech per second?
Another thing I am not sure about is how long does it last? Is it 4 seconds like on most other stuff?

Any tips on crafting a decent elder chest with at least life, crit and either %maxlife or damage taken as? Is greed spamming or alt/regal better if I want at least 3 of these 4 affixes in your opinion?
"
bbrownz wrote:
I can only imagine what a gem like that would cost for trade (less the resists).

So the question is, what are you really getting for 4 points to get 3rd jewel? Ignoring the life regen for VP and resists for gear that has maxed resists, that leaves 4 points spent for:

5% atk speed
15% crit multi
13% projectile dmg
12.5% HP
7.5 max HP

A regular Jewel with 2 dmg mods and HP is roughly 10-20 chaos and MotM is up to 50 chaos. So with the current market, 2 jewels with 2 dmg and HP will be more/less the same, but cheaper.

http://poe.trade/search/oahereniwenibo

I can't remember all the Abyss jewel mods offhand, but stuff like below is 10-30 chaos as well for HP and 2 dmg mods (completely forgot extra physical as fire on abyss jewels until I started looking through them again)

http://poe.trade/search/hoakakitomosen

"
so1ek1ar wrote:
I'm level 24 with your build and can't seem to figure out what to do now? from what i can see i need the Path of the ranger or w/e to move on with the skill tree.. What do i do until i can get merciless lab done? ^-^ ty in advance.

Read through the leveling section. You'll go right out of Scion and then down. Then you can ascend and take those points out later.
I actually think this is a great solution for those of us on a budget ramping up, I'm having trouble getting the resists but this solves it for me.
@Ahfack is there a reason for adding attack speed to your dagger? The attack speed seems to be local and thus does not apply to SST. Is it just on there for other builds who might want to mirror that monstrosity?
What is the survivability of this build like?

I am considering playing around with the budget version of this first - then if it turns out to be strong and survivable, I'll invest into getting the GG gear.
"
Shiroco wrote:
@Ahfack is there a reason for adding attack speed to your dagger? The attack speed seems to be local and thus does not apply to SST. Is it just on there for other builds who might want to mirror that monstrosity?

whirling blades. that local attack speed determines base duration of whirling blades.

Rumors say additive spell damgae works better than conversion mods for blade vortex builds.

probably for GC miners and other phys -> X elemental conversion builds that dagger is fine.

I'm sure ahfack will inform you more thoroughly about this matter.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 19, 2018, 5:41:31 PM
Picked up a nice dagger upgrade today. Up to 54k H/O and 101k ST. Hopefully I can get that last trial soon so I can fix my Scion mistake.

"
Chibiwong wrote:
What is the survivability of this build like?

All depends on your play style. We have CWDT Enfeeble, Fortify, decent chuck of armor/evasion from shield, and lots of HP pool with VP. If you want to get a bit more safe, you could throw in some other stuff like defensive flasks or some interesting gimmicks like Elemental Proliferation + Freezing for mass freezing, If you want to sacrifice some damage for range, you could get rid of Point Blank too.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Mar 19, 2018, 7:29:29 PM
If you get the right armour and evasion prefixes and suffixes the Elegant Round Shield will give the most damage option.
"
Shiroco wrote:

Yep just for movement skill
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
MarinoKadame wrote:
If you get the right armour and evasion prefixes and suffixes the Elegant Round Shield will give the most damage option.

Ias on shield is global not local so it's not that desirable.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info