[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Tusho wrote:
why do you take 2x 4% life nodes in the Thick Skin wheel, when you could instead grab the life nodes at ranger and get 20% increased evasion with it?

Outdated screenshot. A handful of modifications made in the last week. Just need the 2 points to get Thick Skin and keep working around.

Yeah I need to update since my last change. PoB was changed but not my links. My bad

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Updated Tree info on main pge
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
would you yolo this shield, divine, or what? just wondering if i should just leave as is lol

Pretty sure that shield is full of affixes right? I'd leave it as-is I think too as far as divining goes. Really nice one!
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
would you yolo this shield, divine, or what? just wondering if i should just leave as is lol

Pretty sure that shield is full of affixes right? I'd leave it as-is I think too as far as divining goes. Really nice one!

yea kina figuered just leave it alone thx again Enjoying this build immensley
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:
strangly phys to lightning gem is still stronger than crit... oh well my gears still crap :>

Look into Primal Spirit instead of Mana Flows. Lose 1% mana and 20% mana regen, but +10 hp and 20% flask charges.

Also, not running Might of the Meek?

Edit: I think Phys to Lightning is better for you since you're not running Hrim gloves. When you take out PtL, you only have 40% conversion and lose all of the elemental bonuses. So you're stuck with PtL until you can balance resists :(

thanks for tipp, didn't see that mananode. and might of the meek, well didn't have the chaos right then, will check it out. and yeah resists suck, with it crit strikes get better, but still maim trumphes it then anyway. well i will keep farming gear... its not like i can't run t15 without problems :P

edit:

okay bought might of the meek, switched amuenchant because of resists. nut works fine.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Mar 20, 2018, 7:19:50 PM
I'm using Ewar's Mirage right now with a Lightning conversion SST build, I'm thinking to switch to Augyre later to replace my Stormchanger, I'm looking for Wake of Destruction as a replacement.

I'm using Templar tho.
Last edited by MarinoKadame on Mar 20, 2018, 6:04:23 PM
Any thoughts on the new elementalist Ascendency?

We lose 20% inc dmg on raider, but cannot take ele reflect.. plus we deal 10% more dmg on shocked enemies..

Btw, amazing build gona try it :D
"
pedrovski wrote:
Any thoughts on the new elementalist Ascendency

I looked into it as well, but not worth it. Have to give up either Slayer or Raider ascendancy. And you give up a lot more than 20% dmg.

Slayer:
20% dmg (always leeching)
Overleech - Really good with Blood Rage
Culling
Phys reflect immune (small chunk of our damage)

Raider:
20% dmg
10% movement
4% dodge
Perm Onslaught while mapping (trickier with bosses) - 20% atk/move speed
Slight frenzy generation on bosses when not killing mobs

Elementalist:
10% ele pen
Reflect Immune
40% better Herald of Ash
10% dmg from shocks, but how are we shocking mobs? You'd need something generate shock.
2nd golem - meh, they die quick anyways

So ele reflect sounded really tempting, but you lose too much to be worth it. If you want to do ele reflect maps, it will probably be better to use non-Hrim gloves and use 2 Regrets to take out the 40% phys to cold and then switch back when out of ele reflect maps. Maybe a defensive aura instead of Hatred if it adds too much reflected damage.
How did you overcome the horrendous mana cost while leveling and mapping?
So has raider basically won or is there any reason to consider deadeye?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info