A Quick Note About Nets

Not sure how I feel about having more and more consumerables to carry with us.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
L
I
K
E

Props to you, GGG. Trying something new is always nice to see
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Very informative post. I'm not happy that I have to lose 2 more inventory spaces though, you could have made a special slot for nets.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Jerle wrote:
Not sure how I feel about having more and more consumerables to carry with us.

It is waaaaaaaay past time GGG quadrupled the size of our character stash.

The game isnt in 2010 anymore.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
So we will get multiple pokeballs, how great to have some more inventory clutter.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
FissionMailed wrote:
I feel like the whole net mechanic would feel a lot better and less controversial if it was a non-consumable equipment item, you get to upgrade through beastcrafting itself.

When the league was announced I hoped for something like that. Making nets consumable objects with 10(!!!) tiers is such a disappointment. Especially because I play SSF and won't be able to buy more high tier nets. I guess nets will be something like Remnants of Corruption: finding plenty of essences you'd corrupt (Envy, Misery, Dread, Scorn), and having none of those...

Please GGG, at least make those damn nets 3-1 upgradable, like flasks or maps.

I didn't expect nets to be consumable and on top of that,tiered. I hope they drop really often cause if one has to run several maps to find a tier 10 net that may or may not capture a beast,i see that getting boring for many players.
Also,another league who's mechanics can be totally skipped and just buy the items or trade the monsters.
League mechanics should be made unavoidable.
Just a question..

Will this Einhar Frey master be like navali for prophecy, like will there be a place set up to find this master..as it is to navali where she is trapped in a cage before the prison?
Seems like another annoying abyss league, probably just going to rush 36 challenges and then stop playing.
Very powerful rewards for beast crafting are what scares me. The power creep reaches absurd MMO expansion levels

Is it this diffixilt to create interesting content without making it stupidly strong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info