Bestiary League FAQ

You as well guy
This is a great FAQ. I'm going to play and I'm going to have fun.

But honestly this is probably my least favorite league concept. It sounds like way too much micro-management for too low a reward. I know the crafting really hasn't been revealed but this sounds pretty darn tedious for something that probably won't be game-breaking.

In fact it's really reminding me of Talisman where I farmed like nuts and really didn't get anything good from the whole league...

I would like to know more about Altar crafting, it looks promising.
GGG: You guys are awesome. I've never played a game where the company listens to and engages with their player base like this. Not to mention the sheer amount of free content you let us enjoy.
This is probably why I will continue to buy supporter packs!

Thank you!!
NOW LOOK AT THIS NET THAT I JUST FOUND...
WHEN I SAY "GO" BE READY TO THROW...
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
good to know !
"
How do I capture a Beast when I do so much damage that I just kill them instantly?
While a creature is in a net, it can not die, so if you're worried about killing it too quickly, throw a net first and attack second. Legendary Beasts are signalled on the minimap before you encounter them, and they're quite tough, noticeable fights. They have substantially more life than a regular rare monster, so they're hard to kill by accident.

how will this work with game mechanics that have an aggressive attack ie: Volatile Dead, spectres, totems ect? these can attack targets around corners and off screen sometimes killing them quickly

I know it was mentioned that some "rare" mobs would show on the map. but will there be a "hold DPS" command to prevent auto attacking mechanics until we can target the mob inside a pack?

this looks like it will be an interesting league,
thx GGG
Gotta Catch them all...need loads of pokenet!!
Can we please have Legacy League instead?!?
This league has me crackin' up. The Pokemon similarities are borderline copyright infringement, and I'm okay with that. I might play just to see what an "adult themed" Pokemon might feel like. Though this league further solidifies my theory that exiles are continuously encouraged to pillage the natural ecosystems of Wraeclast for their own agendas. Like we complain that deforestation is bad, but exiles easily wipe out entire packs of native creatures, now they are rounding them up to sacrifice. Damn humans always mucking it up.

When we going to see more boss vs. boss fights?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info