Bestiary League FAQ

Why GGG says "its harder to capure beast".. its just going to be RNG even if you use the best net. They dont say you got 100% to capture beasts if you use appropriate nets.

Gonna be a lot of net loss.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I like it. Leggo :)
"
webas wrote:
Why GGG says "its harder to capure beast".. its just going to be RNG even if you use the best net. They dont say you got 100% to capture beasts if you use appropriate nets.

Gonna be a lot of net loss.

The puns im dying here hahaa :P

I know some people say they don't like league but honestly pokemon was fucking awesome this is hack n' slack WITH pokemons gotta catch m' all concept (different pokeballs lowlife etc) ... i think it sounds fun as hell im looking forward to it alot.
The last question should have been ''Will there be a challange to catch them all?''
OK, I have an idea.
Each Forsaken Masters also have their own Menageries.
It's called Gym.
It seems alot of effort went into this league. Should be good, this game is becoming so deep.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
This was supposed to be an info dump, but instead you FAQd us.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Hello GGG.
I have one more question and really hope you can answer it: How will capturing monsters work when playing in a party? Is it like that the first person to throw a net on it is going to get it? Or can more than one player in the same area capture that beast?
interesting..
One of the biggest questions in FAQ should be:

How about Party Play?

<- do we both get the monster if one of us captures it? or are there two monsters?
or does one player get the monster and the other gets at least a little cookie for helping?

<- or are we going to rage mode like with eternal trials in labyrinth where only one gets the offering
and the other does not even know why the heck to run it ever?
Keep your Wits about you.
Last edited by SafranSenf on Feb 23, 2018, 7:56:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info