Bestiary League FAQ

the 10 tier nets should definately be 100% catch rate if the beast is below 35% hp (with a visual warning for this guaranteed catch) and the 9 ones gets higher chances the lower the beast hp is.

having a chance to fail a catch with the highest tier net seems so bad, like wasting tons of Ultra Balls trying to catch a legendary pokemon because there's no Master Balls in the league
Last edited by khuzvhan on Feb 23, 2018, 8:05:43 AM
Another excuse to make a new stash tab...
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
...twinking...

So PoE now wants to be an MMO?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I'm not excited at all by this new "Beastiary" content. Seems to me like it may be quite tedious and not fun and the FAQ seems to confirm it (for me). Maybe it'll be OK. I'm way more excited by the new ascendancies, fated uniques and league uniques.
Last edited by daleyyc on Feb 23, 2018, 9:04:30 AM
This is really awful.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Sorry but this doesn't fit into Poe at all. Just because Monster Hunter World was a success Poe needs Monster capturing now? lol
"
sciicers wrote:
Sorry but this doesn't fit into Poe at all. Just because Monster Hunter World was a success Poe needs Monster capturing now? lol

I could not agree more.
"
sciicers wrote:

its not like things like that are planned months and months in advance :D you all should just shut up until its released..
Anyone else hyped for standard league?
"
Can Beasts be traded?

Yes. Once captured, they can be transferred into an item that can be traded with other players using existing safe trading methods.

It's decided.

I HAVE to be a pokemon master. It is my destiny.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info