[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Thanks for the build but now its time to sell everything.

Whisper me in-game if you interested in something, prices may be outdated so just ask for repricing:

IGN: MENT

IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Apr 15, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
Question about your Uber Elder Skill tree - why take the 2 x 8% mana nodes by the Scion start?

THe only reason I could see you taking it is maybe if you put a healthy mind jewel there to make them both 16% mana? But if thats the case, then why take the 2 nodes for 0.7% regen beside them also?

If there ISNT a healthy mind jewel there, then you could respec those 2 8% mana nodes for a 10% by Dreamer and put the other mana point somewhere else.

Could you explain the reasoning please incase im missing something?

Also, GG build!
Why i can`t kill phoenix(no damage mods, no curses, no reduce regen), die twice, then relogin to other char to kill? Or only because i don`t have clarity jewel?
phoenix is basically kryptonite for this build as he lowers your fire res. You could try to use multiple ruby flasks or so.

I just started opening phoenix map on my other char and kill it with my golemancer instead, and then all other guardians with my guardian
I re-purposed some old gear on std to try and make this build.
I am still leveling and I haven't bought anything except for gloves.
Could you (or someone else) look at my pastebin and tell me how I am doing so far? :)

I know my jewels are trash and I am still only lvl 83. But I hope I am in the right direction.
Any optimization is greatly appreciated.

Pastebin; https://pastebin.com/6TERSANb
☑ Ridiculously Tanky
☑ Great for Facetanking all Bosses
I died twice because i just don`t have dps to kill him.
i can`t even kill esh boss in map, xd
"
bobby3127 wrote:
Question about your Uber Elder Skill tree - why take the 2 x 8% mana nodes by the Scion start?

THe only reason I could see you taking it is maybe if you put a healthy mind jewel there to make them both 16% mana? But if thats the case, then why take the 2 nodes for 0.7% regen beside them also?

If there ISNT a healthy mind jewel there, then you could respec those 2 8% mana nodes for a 10% by Dreamer and put the other mana point somewhere else.

Could you explain the reasoning please incase im missing something?

Also, GG build!

He took mana nodes because of :
- Watcher's Eye Clarity Mana to ES ;
- Radiant Faith ascendency.
With this, you convert a % of the flat mana reserved as ES. So the more max mana you have, the more flat you reserve. The more flat mana you reserve, the more flat ES you will get.

"
I re-purposed some old gear on std to try and make this build.
I am still leveling and I haven't bought anything except for gloves.
Could you (or someone else) look at my pastebin and tell me how I am doing so far? :)

I know my jewels are trash and I am still only lvl 83. But I hope I am in the right direction.
Any optimization is greatly appreciated.

Pastebin; https://pastebin.com/6TERSANb

You have regen issues. In order to fixe this, you should :
- Correct your tree in this way (grab regen node from Templar & Scion starts) ;
- Get Oak as a bandit reward ;
- Get a Purity of Fire 21 ;
- Get a shaper belt with "20% inc ES recovery rate".

In your flask setup :
- 1 Ruby flask is enought (except for Phoenix guardian fight) ;
- 1 Sulphure Flask is mandatory (not Sorrow of the Divine, this is not a wise choice) ;
- You need an anti Freeze, and an anti Shock/Curse as complement ;
- A flask can be added if you want to stop your RF. It might be a wise choice for difficult fight.

Rest is just grabing some level, get your gems setup with quality (except aura gems, quality is useless) & upgrading your rare jewels for : %ES/2-3dmg mods.
"

You have regen issues. In order to fixe this, you should :
- Correct your tree in this way (grab regen node from Templar & Scion starts) ;
- Get Oak as a bandit reward ;
- Get a Purity of Fire 21 ;
- Get a shaper belt with "20% inc ES recovery rate".

In your flask setup :
- 1 Ruby flask is enought (except for Phoenix guardian fight) ;
- 1 Sulphure Flask is mandatory (not Sorrow of the Divine, this is not a wise choice) ;
- You need an anti Freeze, and an anti Shock/Curse as complement ;
- A flask can be added if you want to stop your RF. It might be a wise choice for difficult fight.

Rest is just grabing some level, get your gems setup with quality (except aura gems, quality is useless) & upgrading your rare jewels for : %ES/2-3dmg mods.

Thank you very, very much for helping!

I've made some of the changes, how does it look now?
https://pastebin.com/K0gAgE1c

- Belt I crafted quickly for ~10-20c. I might try & go for 20% later or simply buy one.
& Was lucky with corrupting my aurabot's 20/20 PoF gem and got 21/20. :)

EDIT: And now I've changed my flask setup :)
Last edited by Keshr0 on Apr 15, 2018, 3:53:30 PM
Can't kill elder with this build.(t14 normal..) - it can be my fault-
I have 12,4k ES without watcher's eye, and 46k armour, 77-82 allres. My gear was ~ 25-35 ex.-or more(with a +2% regen d. door)

This boss is horrible, my all screen is full with spawns, and they killing me in 2 sec.. I enjoyed this build, but this killed my moral, and -40% xp at level 91.. never again elder.
Last edited by MephistoiX on Apr 15, 2018, 7:38:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info