[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Is this still updated fir 3.2? Im only getting 8K plus ES and 17K armour with the right tree and gear set up. I appreciate if you could check my profile thanks. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kaintheone/characters
Last edited by kaintheone on Apr 16, 2018, 5:03:27 PM
Cool build.
I leveled my guy with a shitty firestorm totem / scorching ray build (don't do this) and switched to lowlife setup at level 84.
Since then, i'm farming guardians maps.

Here is my gear at the moment :
Spoiler
Last edited by Freredacier on Apr 16, 2018, 5:35:56 PM
Hello!
I have finally reached the stage where I planned to grind the endgame challenges. Lvl 92, with lvl 20 gems.

I've killed everything so far except uber elder, which I haven't tried yet. Survivability is great, would be even greater with clarity watcher's eye. Boss kills are EZ, I have a problem however: they take ages. I lack damage, especially when someone asked me to help with their shaper, it took an eternity. Now I'm not an expert at endgame bosses, maybe I waste my flasks here and there, but other than that.

Could you guys please take a look at my PoB: https://pastebin.com/rV0UeWus (or aGGi_RF in my profile).

Please tell me how to improve my damage. I tried changing some jewels to fire dmg/ dot dmg/ burning dmg but they don't increase my damage that much. RF dmg in guide 514k, RF dmg in my pob 316k.

I'm messing around in PoB, adding points to my tree, editing jewels, even editing items to be kinda similar to that in the guide, but I'm still not even getting close with the damage.

Any advice? (other than quality my flasks, I'm doing that right now)

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by Klintisztvud on Apr 16, 2018, 6:14:16 PM
Hi, have been following this build to farm end game bosses, it´s my first ll rf/sr build, here is my character https://pastebin.com/yTLQv82K, I would like to know where to go from there and what can be improved apart from Watche´s eye and chayula amulet since I´m short in ex atm
"
kaintheone wrote:
Is this still updated fir 3.2? Im only getting 8K plus ES and 17K armour with the right tree and gear set up. I appreciate if you could check my profile thanks. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kaintheone/characters

First of all, you're using the wrong Ascendancy. Swap over to the proper tree if you want the proper regen/armor bonuses. Your unique jewel is also in the wrong spot, double-check to see that it should be in the socket towards the top. With the proper ascendancy points, your reserved mana is transformed into armor, which is further augmented by proper placement of Healthy Mind. Seems like you've got a few points you need to respecc. I'd also go for a lvl 21 Purity of Fire. Every extra bit of max fire res makes a decent difference in your regen. Your Orb of Storms also won't proc Arcane Surge because your Arcane is way too high of a level. It now requires 400 mana spent from the support skill to proc, whereas your Orb of Storms only consumes 28 mana. EO + AS + EE synergized really do make a huge difference in DPS and you're missing out by only proc'ing 2 out of 3 of those.
why do you not use energy from within near melding?
Last edited by HeidePoE on Apr 16, 2018, 10:14:05 PM
"
Klintisztvud wrote:
Hello!
I have finally reached the stage where I planned to grind the endgame challenges. Lvl 92, with lvl 20 gems.

I've killed everything so far except uber elder, which I haven't tried yet. Survivability is great, would be even greater with clarity watcher's eye. Boss kills are EZ, I have a problem however: they take ages. I lack damage, especially when someone asked me to help with their shaper, it took an eternity. Now I'm not an expert at endgame bosses, maybe I waste my flasks here and there, but other than that.

Could you guys please take a look at my PoB: https://pastebin.com/rV0UeWus (or aGGi_RF in my profile).

Please tell me how to improve my damage. I tried changing some jewels to fire dmg/ dot dmg/ burning dmg but they don't increase my damage that much. RF dmg in guide 514k, RF dmg in my pob 316k.

I'm messing around in PoB, adding points to my tree, editing jewels, even editing items to be kinda similar to that in the guide, but I'm still not even getting close with the damage.

Any advice? (other than quality my flasks, I'm doing that right now)

Thanks a lot!

Few things as a reminder :

- zzang is level 100, this imply he have more skill point that allow him to have some ES, dmg, and regen nodes ;
- You are comparing your RF dmg on trash mobs, while your problems is your dps versus Shaper. Compare with the right option. Vs Shaper & Guardian, his RF dps is 294k ;
- He have a lot more of min maxed stuff than most of people have and some legacy stuff that can cost a mirror or more (ex : his Shavronne Warping legacy +1 that alow him to play Empower 4 instead of Swift Afflication) ;
- In his Uber Elder setup, zzang have 17k ES (thanks to his Watcher's Eye with regen & Mana to ES) while you only have 10k ;
- Your Watcher's Eye miss the Clarity version. This version of Watcher's Eye buff give like 18% more ES and 15-17% more dps for RF.

Do not compare to much to zzang RF, it's a bit point less for many players. The budget needed to reach his stats is just stupid, and it will became more and more stupid as long as he have some legacy items.
"
Few things as a reminder :

- zzang is level 100, this imply he have more skill point that allow him to have some ES, dmg, and regen nodes ;
- You are comparing your RF dmg on trash mobs, while your problems is your dps versus Shaper. Compare with the right option. Vs Shaper & Guardian, his RF dps is 294k ;
- He have a lot more of min maxed stuff than most of people have and some legacy stuff that can cost a mirror or more (ex : his Shavronne Warping legacy +1 that alow him to play Empower 4 instead of Swift Afflication) ;
- In his Uber Elder setup, zzang have 17k ES (thanks to his Watcher's Eye with regen & Mana to ES) while you only have 10k ;
- Your Watcher's Eye miss the Clarity version. This version of Watcher's Eye buff give like 18% more ES and 15-17% more dps for RF.

Do not compare to much to zzang RF, it's a bit point less for many players. The budget needed to reach his stats is just stupid, and it will became more and more stupid as long as he have some legacy items.

Thank you very much for your answer! It makes a lot of sense, thank you. I didn't even consider that more ES = more RF damage, damn. The combined watchers eye (2 mod) is really expensive, do you think it's worth it to have 1 watcher's eye with vitality regen, and an other one with clarity ES?

Keep in mind boys that you in no way "need" tripple or even double Watcher's Eye for this build to work great. Given the right tree and gear you can have only Clarity ES gain mod without any regen mods and still sustain RF easily and walk around with around 14/15k ES in the early/late 90's IN the League mind you.

That said , thanks OP for the guide. I really enjoy this build. It's incredibly tanky and it pulls it's own weight with some good dmg given the right setup.

Already did party Shaper's , Guardians , Atziri's ,. basically everything except Uber Elder which i just spawned again. Gonna level to 90 first and then give it a go.

Altough i have no doubt this build will faceroll even that fight, it also helps that i already know the fight very good so i'm very excited. :D

Cheers guys. :)

"
MephistoiX wrote:
"
LordVitar wrote:
Guys can someone tell me why i can't do Purity of Ice when my all other auras is on? Hero tells that "No mana" but there is 920 mana still left. What i did wrong?

You need a level 4 enlighten or a corrupted Shaper's Touch with +1 level. Doesn't matter how much mana do you have, the auras using x% from your mana.

So i bought 4 lvl enlighten - still not enought... If all my auras is on so i have total 3667 mana with auras 1091/3667 and Purity of Ice takes 31% so i need 1136 to cast it... can anyone help where i can get this piece of mana? Really this makes me mad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info