[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

After some time with this build and ~5 Uber Elder kills I want to share some experience. I tried different skill trees and one with more regeneration is better. I just staying in Shaper's beam:)

My gear:
Spoiler

You can see my tree for details. I have 14700 ES and 1200 regen (without flasks). 510k DPS from Ray and ~300k from RF without flasks.

If you have suggestions how to improve this, just write)
Just going to start trying out this build, but what is the link priority for Scorching Ray please? I can't stretch to a 6 link Shavronne's just yet! Thanks for the guide! :)
Hello,

I play this funny build (thanks to Zzang ;-) and I want to know if you can help me to improve it.
Do I have done something wrong? Something to do first?

Here my build https://pastebin.com/YUUkeqyW

I dont have the prismatic eye with the ES/clarity but not enough money yet :-)

Thanks.
"
TheAnderson wrote:
After some time with this build and ~5 Uber Elder kills I want to share some experience. I tried different skill trees and one with more regeneration is better. I just staying in Shaper's beam:)

My gear:
Spoiler

You can see my tree for details. I have 14700 ES and 1200 regen (without flasks). 510k DPS from Ray and ~300k from RF without flasks.

You don't seem to have a cold/lightning damage to attacks roll, which means you only proc EE through Orb of Storms and not Shield Charge.

Not a big deal, but changing this will make your clear a bit faster.
Last edited by PaintMaster on Apr 20, 2018, 2:34:26 PM
"
Lamindra wrote:
"
TheAnderson wrote:

My gear:
Spoiler

You don't seem to have a cold/lightning damage to attacks roll, which means you only proc EE through Orb of Storms and not Shield Charge.

Not a big deal, but changing this will make your clear a bit faster.

Yeh, but I haven't space to craft it:) And most of time I don't shield charge. Want to buy double Eye Jewel with additional regen. But 150ex is some expensive. I want to try double Uber Elder.
For a lvl 92 toon, how many passive/skill points do I have normally? I feel like Im missing some points. Please help thanks and Im noob
Last edited by kaintheone on Apr 20, 2018, 8:06:36 PM
"
kaintheone wrote:
For a lvl 92 toon, how many passive/skill points do I have normally? I feel like Im missing some points. Please help thanks and Im noob

Write /passives in chat. 24 with all bandits kill.

Spoiler
Last edited by TheAnderson on Apr 21, 2018, 12:59:29 AM
"
TheAnderson wrote:
"
kaintheone wrote:

Spoiler

yea but we need oak for 1% Regen right?
"
kaintheone wrote:
"
TheAnderson wrote:
"
kaintheone wrote:

Spoiler

yea but we need oak for 1% Regen right?

It is not necessary. For me better 2 passives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info