[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Deadlyshine wrote:
"
Piinpingoleon wrote:
Hi, I would need a little bit of help with your build because I went up the same character, I bought almost the same stuff but my shield does not reload when I activate righteous fire, I cannot maintain him. I does not understand why, anybody could look at my profile to help me? Thank you in advance!

Where is your gem that is the core of this build? Aka: your fire-resistance?

i dont't need it, i've already got 75% fire resistance. It's not cause of that
"
Piinpingoleon wrote:
"
Deadlyshine wrote:
"
Piinpingoleon wrote:
Hi, I would need a little bit of help with your build because I went up the same character, I bought almost the same stuff but my shield does not reload when I activate righteous fire, I cannot maintain him. I does not understand why, anybody could look at my profile to help me? Thank you in advance!

Where is your gem that is the core of this build? Aka: your fire-resistance?

i dont't need it, i've already got 75% fire resistance. It's not cause of that

oh gosh, you know that you can increase your maximum fire resistance via items and the gem 'purity of fire' right?

For example, I have 84% fire resistance. You should really look into these mechanics before you try more advanced builds such as this one
"
Goodt1mesAA wrote:
Affix increased spell damage while holding a shield is good for us? PoB say's its dont give anything >.<

Increased Spell damage works only for your SR but it does not work with your RF.

Affixes which apply to RF are -> Fire damage, burning damage, damage over time, area damage and generic increased damage. Increased/More Spell Damage modifiers do not work with RF.

Affixes which apply to SR are -> Fire damage, burning damage, damage over time, generic damage like Spell/Elemental Damage.

Cheers. :)
"
allana wrote:

oh gosh, you know that you can increase your maximum fire resistance via items and the gem 'purity of fire' right?

For example, I have 84% fire resistance. You should really look into these mechanics before you try more advanced builds such as this one

I have the gemstone, it is just that I removed it to try of something else but I use it normally. I know that I gain resistances, it is not that the problem, it is that I cannot maintain Righteous fire
Hello. Please tell me why I still have such an amount of degeneration? I do not understand what I missed. Thanks in advance. And I apologize for bad English, I use an interpreter. https://pastebin.com/K2EYNBsp
"
Piinpingoleon wrote:
"
allana wrote:

I have the gemstone, it is just that I removed it to try of something else but I use it normally. I know that I gain resistances, it is not that the problem, it is that I cannot maintain Righteous fire

it gives increased MAXIMUM resistance as well which means instead of 75 being your cap you can cap it higher. It is 10000000% the reason why you cannot sustain righteous fire, your fire resistance is way too low
Hello Guys :)

Can u inspect my Cahracter and give some gear advice what i should my currency spend on next? :) i know my watchers eye could be much better but anything else? :)

alrdy easy killed shaper/elder/uber atziri and wanna try vaal temple and uber elder next as soon i got my last memory fragment =/

so pls help me what i should aim for...

dunno if its worth to look for new boots cause it was fucking stupid to farm this 2% reg enchant =(

thx for advice!
Last edited by nathanielvd on Apr 25, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
Hi guys, can you look at my character and give me some advises for future upgrades? (ignore charged dash in armour)

Spoiler
Last edited by antofa on Apr 24, 2018, 6:52:10 AM
Nvm
Last edited by nathanielvd on Apr 24, 2018, 9:54:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info