[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

yes i would love to see forward yozr build looks very interesting
With molten marks, confident combatants and dot multiplier bonkers here and there it should be just broken.
Is this build still viable in Harvest? And is there any big changes for it?
would like to know as well if the guide is still viable in 3.11. im a newbie and therefore its troublesome for me if i start over without the knowledge to do proper changes
Really wish this was updated or a similar updated build to it.
In the absence of an update, you may condiser that one in its LL ES Guardian version using Scorching Ray :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2923038
"
Danse_Macabre wrote:
In the absence of an update, you may condiser that one in its LL ES Guardian version using Scorching Ray :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2923038

This looks like a way more glass canon version. Only 10k es, 1700 net life regen, only 75 all res (and only 79 fire res), low phys dmg reduction (35% only). The dps is quite superb but I can't feel comfortable with this level of thankiness. RF isn't a skill that you can off-screen will taking a lot of hits and damages. So being super tanky in a LL/RF build should be mandatory in my eyes.

But the tree is still realy interesting and I also acknowledge his gem setup is quite interesting for a 6L RF setup (using inspiration instead of Arcane Surge + Swift Afflication is realy interesting).

Based on his tree, and with my old LL RF, personnaly I would achieve those stats :
- 900k-1m RF dps w/o VRF, flasks or any temporary buffs ;
- 2m SR dps w/o VRF, flasks or any temp buff ;
- 16.6k ES ;
- up to 5.4k net ES regen when using SR (= 1/3 of my ES regen each sec) ;
- 81/81/82 max res with an overcap that alow me to ignore EW map mods (still w/o flasks) ;
- 65-75 chaos res (depend on cluster jewels) ;
- 17k armor -> 66% phys dmg reduction ;
- regularly 75% block

With this, I should be able to tank most of hits without being OS, and with this level of net ES regen, I will be super secure by healing naturaly 1/3 of my ES every sec I'm stationary.

Still... I get those stats on PoB with pretty solide stuff that include some legacy items (but in comparaison to Harvest items, most of my non unique items are dog shit).

https://pastebin.com/TNDG4BKf
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Sep 18, 2020, 9:14:39 AM
please, is there someone that can help me respec this build for the new expansion "echoes of the atlas"?
i miss totally what to spec cause i don't play since a year perhaps and before league i'd like to test a bit on standard with my guardian. ty
No one can respec anything until the full patch notes are out.

I might dust off the old boy and take him for a new ride. It's been a while...
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Hello is this working for 3.14? :) Please!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info