BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

What are the must-have stats and numbers for when you swap out of Lightning Coil to a 6L chest? Max life, armor & resists? What kind of price should we be looking for?

Also, you have a gearset with Doon vaal sceptre in the very first build you showcase, is that what we should be aiming for after the gear you listed at level 80?
Last edited by Zykor on Mar 16, 2018, 9:44:48 PM
Hey, been playing this build a lot. I have what I think is decent gear, can someone take a look at my gear and tell me if there are any issues and what I should invest in next
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
GraissE wrote:
Hey !

I just 6L my belly eventually!

I know there was a conversation about this the other day, but no matter how many pages i scrolled back, i could not find the post again...

Do you know what colors i should aim for? 4B2R seems reaaaaally hard...

Use vorici to get 3 blue, 2 red, 1 green. Put 'Swift Affliction' int he green. It does the same damage.

Thanks man
"
Zykor wrote:
What are the must-have stats and numbers for when you swap out of Lightning Coil to a 6L chest? Max life, armor & resists? What kind of price should we be looking for?

Also, you have a gearset with Doon vaal sceptre in the very first build you showcase, is that what we should be aiming for after the gear you listed at level 80?

You only want Doon if you have lots of STR on every single piece of equip.

For chest, i'm at level 92 and still stick with "temporary" corrupted rare i bought just for HP at level 70 until i decide what do you want. But there are some excelent elder/shaper mods you can get on it, like life regen up to %2, %life or physical to fire dmg conversion. They are not that expensive, but you must 6L them yourself.
i have try this build with equip better of your and the same tree...100chaos in the trash!!!this build is funny but dont do damage,is just for play maps t8-10...nothing of special...there are builds 1000times better!
I'm thinking about just going Kaom's instead of 6L'ing something. Should I stick with Balefire then?
"
malhazarro wrote:
i have try this build with equip better of your and the same tree...100chaos in the trash!!!this build is funny but dont do damage,is just for play maps t8-10...nothing of special...there are builds 1000times better!

I speed run red maps with RF and totems on.

I don't think you did everything 100% correct
Spoiler

Thoughts on what to upgrade?
"
Some_Day wrote:

I was in HCB, I ripped to tier 15 Lava lake 168% quantity, it had insane mods: I killed kiatav and ported out then ported back into his mobs without endurance charges. Chain lmp mobs cold damage as extra. I completed 145% of atlas and had a good time!

Going to take a long break from the league for real life obligations, enjoy hope other people can answer your requests :)
Damn, rip man. Still you got a lot done and had fun. Thank you for the guide, I am loving the build
Last edited by Synthetica_ on Mar 17, 2018, 6:43:46 PM
"
Zykor wrote:

You can use Lightning Coil as a 6 link. It's a very good chest option

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info