BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
Shnizers wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
140% of Atlas done with crap gear, killed Elder twice. Just waiting on guardians but can only do them if I had Kaom's Heart. Gonna take a break from the game. Here is my current gear:

Hey Man - Loving the build so far. Are you only not doing Guardians because you are in HC league? I am playing SC and just wondering.

Cheers

Nah I will do guardians once I get the maps for them and kaom's heart
"
Yeah ur using the wrong belt, this is an old version. Thats why you should be playing league not standard where old items still exist :)

Yeah I know but I've got like 15 high level characters on standard at this point and I cant imagine deleting them, but yeah I play league once in a while so I get what your saying.
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Shnizers wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
140% of Atlas done with crap gear, killed Elder twice. Just waiting on guardians but can only do them if I had Kaom's Heart. Gonna take a break from the game. Here is my current gear:

Hey Man - Loving the build so far. Are you only not doing Guardians because you are in HC league? I am playing SC and just wondering.

Cheers

Nah I will do guardians once I get the maps for them and kaom's heart

Did you rip? On your profile it shows your Hiero as standard. Or was it always standard?
Hey, what actual tree? have 1 only to level 54, and another with different points. Example:
In pastebin you do not take Ancestral Bond, and in the image yes...
Last edited by thiagovp5 on Mar 16, 2018, 7:23:39 AM
"
thiagovp5 wrote:
Hey, what actual tree? have 1 only to level 54, and another with different points. Example:

In the second portion of the leveling section he suggests respecing out of Ancestral Bond. I personally did it after Merc lab, and used the nodes to fill out the aura nodes right next to it so I could begin wearing all three purities.

Also, I'd love input from OP, but I decided to go with a +3 to gems ring with a level 20 PoF instead of Kaom's Way. It was cheaper and provided me with more life and strength. Any reason to not go this route?
"
Regards wrote:
"
thiagovp5 wrote:

In the second portion of the leveling section he suggests respecing out of Ancestral Bond. I personally did it after Merc lab, and used the nodes to fill out the aura nodes right next to it so I could begin wearing all three purities.

Also, I'd love input from OP, but I decided to go with a +3 to gems ring with a level 20 PoF instead of Kaom's Way. It was cheaper and provided me with more life and strength. Any reason to not go this route?

I did not understand, thanks for the help :)
Hey !

I just 6L my belly eventually!

I know there was a conversation about this the other day, but no matter how many pages i scrolled back, i could not find the post again...

Do you know what colors i should aim for? 4B2R seems reaaaaally hard...

How do you think an ES version of this would be? Any advantages or disadvantages you can think of
"
Synthetica_ wrote:

Cheers

Nah I will do guardians once I get the maps for them and kaom's heart[/quote]

Did you rip? On your profile it shows your Hiero as standard. Or was it always standard?[/quote]

I was in HCB, I ripped to tier 15 Lava lake 168% quantity, it had insane mods: I killed kiatav and ported out then ported back into his mobs without endurance charges. Chain lmp mobs cold damage as extra. I completed 145% of atlas and had a good time!

Going to take a long break from the league for real life obligations, enjoy hope other people can answer your requests :)
"
GraissE wrote:
Hey !

I just 6L my belly eventually!

I know there was a conversation about this the other day, but no matter how many pages i scrolled back, i could not find the post again...

Do you know what colors i should aim for? 4B2R seems reaaaaally hard...

Use vorici to get 3 blue, 2 red, 1 green. Put 'Swift Affliction' int he green. It does the same damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info