BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

How exactly can you benefit from that burning damage bonus gem support if you use the other gem support that means your scorching ray skill can't ignite?? :| can you help me understand this?
"
thegamingkage wrote:
How exactly can you benefit from that burning damage bonus gem support if you use the other gem support that means your scorching ray skill can't ignite?? :| can you help me understand this?

Quote from the wiki:
Scorching Ray is a channelling fire spell that fires a beam that inflicts burning damage to targets in front of the caster.
Last edited by Palaryel on Mar 13, 2018, 11:31:25 PM
Acquired a Brass Dome. My problem is I do not have vorici 7 for the blue 4 craft. Could I link Totem, Scorching Ray, and asupport in my mace? And use the brass dome instead of tabula? Currently totem and SR in tabula 6L.
"
Oceanbuffalo wrote:
Acquired a Brass Dome. My problem is I do not have vorici 7 for the blue 4 craft. Could I link Totem, Scorching Ray, and asupport in my mace? And use the brass dome instead of tabula? Currently totem and SR in tabula 6L.

You should probably just get Koam's heart and put the totems in balefire
Think I will drop my faster attack shield charge setup when I get a kaom's to make space for all the other gems we need
Red elder down on HC:

With the following potato sack gear:

"
Palaryel wrote:
Tried uber Elder....failed 2 times....the main issue is totems dying really fast due to Shaper's orbs...while I didnt have trouble clearing anything else (T15 Elder, Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri, Vaal Temple) I think this build isnt much suited for the uber Elder ;((

How hard it is to switch to self cast SR from this build ? It's only a few points to change right? That may be a solution for uber elder?
I just droped Impresence Onyx Amulet from red Elder, Damage Over Time version, and i'm seriously thinking about using it. I can sustain RF without Marble now (with totems/moving), and this adds Dispair curse for free (0 mana reserver from Blasphemy), so i can use another flask instead of Witchfire Brew too. I lost Crab, but i can now use HoA again, so it's massive offensive buff, and it adds something to defence too, with that Maddening Presence.

It's not BiS for that slot, as we dont have any chaos dmg, but still looks like worth to try... Ideas? :)

Hey guys,

thanks for the great Guide but i stuck a little. I dont know if i moved in the wrong direction. can u give me some hints for improvements plz? Thanks a lot. cheerz
What level did you start using Righteous Fire?

Thanks for this guide! I'm looking forward to running the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info