BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
Some_Day wrote:
Red elder down on HC:

With the following potato sack gear:

I mean that is 7ex gear right there. Checked your jewels there is a lot of improvement you could do, but 6 jewels with 7% life+dmg is another 3ex.
IGN @dime
"
dime wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
Red elder down on HC:

With the following potato sack gear:

I mean that is 7ex gear right there. Checked your jewels there is a lot of improvement you could do, but 6 jewels with 7% life+dmg is another 3ex.

7 ex? I bought kaom's prophecy early in the leauge, amulet I chaosed, flask I found
Last edited by Some_Day on Mar 14, 2018, 4:42:38 PM
"
Regards wrote:
What level did you start using Righteous Fire?

Thanks for this guide! I'm looking forward to running the build.

about lvl 75 when i could sustain it
140% of Atlas done with crap gear, killed Elder twice. Just waiting on guardians but can only do them if I had Kaom's Heart. Gonna take a break from the game. Here is my current gear:

Finally got things working "as intended" thanks to those of you that helped out! Glad you guys were here to point me in the right direction. Don't think I'll ever fully understand the complexity of the stat system in Poe but I feel like I learned a little more at the least.

Now I just gotta breach 6k health again but at least its holding steady at 5.8k I also Ultimatly had to drop Saffell's for Phoenix because my overall regen is still low. Also had to ditch Immortal Flesh because of the -5 to all max resists.

Again thank you all.
"
Finally got things working "as intended" thanks to those of you that helped out! Glad you guys were here to point me in the right direction. Don't think I'll ever fully understand the complexity of the stat system in Poe but I feel like I learned a little more at the least.

Now I just gotta breach 6k health again but at least its holding steady at 5.8k I also Ultimatly had to drop Saffell's for Phoenix because my overall regen is still low. Also had to ditch Immortal Flesh because of the -5 to all max resists.

Again thank you all.

Immortal fleah doesn't have -5% max resists. Its just -resists which u can make up for with other gear or jewels. I am using it and I am over capped with 84% fire res. Ms really good for Regen I recommend it
"
Immortal fleah doesn't have -5% max resists. Its just -resists which u can make up for with other gear or jewels. I am using it and I am over capped with 84% fire res. Ms really good for Regen I recommend it.

Sorry what is Ms? Still fairly new to the games acronyms. and yeah my Immortal flesh does have negaive res its an oddball.
Last edited by OmenTep on Mar 15, 2018, 4:46:31 AM
"
Some_Day wrote:
"

Again thank you all.

Immortal fleah doesn't have -5% max resists. Its just -resists which u can make up for with other gear or jewels. I am using it and I am over capped with 84% fire res. Ms really good for Regen I recommend it

Legacy versions of immortal flesh do have a -max resist mod.
"
"
Immortal fleah doesn't have -5% max resists. Its just -resists which u can make up for with other gear or jewels. I am using it and I am over capped with 84% fire res. Ms really good for Regen I recommend it.

Sorry what is Ms? Still fairly new to the games acronyms. and yeah my Immortal flesh does have negaive res its an oddball.

Yeah ur using the wrong belt, this is an old version. Thats why you should be playing league not standard where old items still exist :)
"
Some_Day wrote:
140% of Atlas done with crap gear, killed Elder twice. Just waiting on guardians but can only do them if I had Kaom's Heart. Gonna take a break from the game. Here is my current gear:

Hey Man - Loving the build so far. Are you only not doing Guardians because you are in HC league? I am playing SC and just wondering.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info