[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Dear Frost Bladers,
I was wondering, if this might be a nice build for endless delve. What do you think?
No guaranteed access to fight for survival might be a problem, but the rest...?

I will try it out 3.13 for sure.
Uups, nevermind, saw the post above too late.
I tested the Build today from 35 - 50 just with rare items in same level of Delve, it was shit :D.

I guess i try something else. i dont recommand this build for endless delve!
Last edited by Jaccob on Dec 9, 2020, 3:28:51 PM
Well, i started Delve with this anyway... :-) First time playing anything ranger, and i think its ok, single target is nonexistent, but its fast. I'm 92 after one day, so it will be easy to get to the 95 for max lottery chance. Obviously no chance to beat other raider builds, but i think it can go up to 400 depth probably, easy (if i'll ever 6L anything).
Nice build mate. I also love frost blades! I hope we get a buff this 3.13 patch! Cheers!
What do you think of the Raider changes?
livejamie
I personally feel that getting permanent onslaught will mean taking the first onslaught node and the first frenzy node is better than going all the way to avatar of slaughter.

Plus perma onslaught means faster move speed in hideout

Edit: I meant that I think I’m gonna go to avatar of veil with one node into the other 2 trees
Last edited by Shift17 on Jan 11, 2021, 10:54:26 PM
Is this build going to be viable in the new Atlas league? I didn't see anything detrimental in the patch notes but I haven't studied the build to an intense degree.
I played this build 3.8 and that was awesome and When I saw changes nerfs and Raider Buffs I decided to play again.Can you update the build after patch notes?
Last edited by ChuckSchuldinner on Jan 12, 2021, 12:57:02 PM
What do you think about Daresso's Defiance with the new Onslaught ascendancy notables for giga zoom zoom Onslaught effect ? Could be fun. Also, endu charges help us tank the rare hits that go through our evade (not so much for bossing, but it might be good for Delirious and Blighted maps for instance)... Unless I'm dumb and the build already has endu charge generation ?
Last edited by Kazh on Jan 12, 2021, 7:56:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info