[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Kazh wrote:
What do you think about Daresso's Defiance with the new Onslaught ascendancy notables for giga zoom zoom Onslaught effect ? Could be fun. Also, endu charges help us tank the rare hits that go through our evade (not so much for bossing, but it might be good for Delirious and Blighted maps for instance)... Unless I'm dumb and the build already has endu charge generation ?

Probably farrul's is still BiS in terms of QoL since you always have max frenzy charges all the time. Just my 2 cent.
Thanks for the Guide! Could u make a small list what items i shot get first and prioritize. Gear is Obv. important but IMO with wasp nest i can clear most of the Content and Perfect Clusters are Expansive for a Casual like me :D Thanks in advance.
"
iP4niX wrote:
Thanks for the Guide! Could u make a small list what items i shot get first and prioritize. Gear is Obv. important but IMO with wasp nest i can clear most of the Content and Perfect Clusters are Expansive for a Casual like me :D Thanks in advance.

Prioritize the easy-to-get items first.
The first days, things like Shaper's Touch and Mark of the Elder will be expensive, but they will drop in price really fast. Generally, those two are a huge damage boost that I often recommend going for early.
(you need a shaped ring together with MotE for it to be effective, ofc)

Get the cheap stuff first. Starkonja and Darkray Vector's are always cheap.
Getting proper flasks is incredibly important. Before you get unique flasks, make sure you have a crit flask and a sulphur flask when you can. Before you get onslaught from the raider passives, use a silver flask as well.

Getting a 6-link early is also ideal. Early on when I don't have much currency, I search the trade site for 6 linked white chests with evasion+armour. They are easy to get the right colours on, and usually go for 20-30 chaos. You can get corrupted chests as well, if you find the right colours.

Don't panic.
"
tacata69 wrote:
"
Kazh wrote:
What do you think about Daresso's Defiance with the new Onslaught ascendancy notables for giga zoom zoom Onslaught effect ? Could be fun. Also, endu charges help us tank the rare hits that go through our evade (not so much for bossing, but it might be good for Delirious and Blighted maps for instance)... Unless I'm dumb and the build already has endu charge generation ?

Probably farrul's is still BiS in terms of QoL since you always have max frenzy charges all the time. Just my 2 cent.

Farrul's is definitely still stronger. I actually played around a bit with Daresso's last league, but it doesn't really compare.
Another advantage of Farrul's is that it's also a lot easier to get the right socket colours on it.
The replica is also pretty good, but I recommend trying to get stormrider on a cluster jewel if you go for that.

Don't panic.
any chance 3.13 ?
i hope we can star that build in 3.13 raider in my opinion have not bad buff for onsulight (several 56%) but i am noob and will be very good if Fiver give some advices
sorry for bad English
Played this build in heist and clear speed was VERY attractive. But it was not a first char so i have a few leveling unics. I worry about how it feels as fresh starter...
BTW after pob update build loses a couple of dozens dps.
"
"
MarkOrcher wrote:
i hope we can star that build in 3.13 raider in my opinion have not bad buff for onsulight (several 56%) but i am noob and will be very good if Fiver give some advices
sorry for bad English

чел в побе всего минус 100к урона, билд ваябл все еще

тоже им стартуешь ?
"
MarkOrcher wrote:
"
"
MarkOrcher wrote:
sorry for bad English

чел в побе всего минус 100к урона, билд ваябл все еще

тоже им стартуешь ?

Чет прям дилемма. На одном стуле ловушечник, которым понятно как играть, и который в актах явно быстрее из-за стнгл-таргет дамага, с другой этот унылый геймплей... Ща решил пробежаться на ссфе фростблейдами и дамаг в одну цель конечно оставляет желать...
Last edited by Ixnayd on Jan 14, 2021, 7:14:37 AM

тоже им стартуешь ?[/quote]
Чет прям дилемма. На одном стуле ловушечник, которым понятно как играть, и который в актах явно быстрее из-за стнгл-таргет дамага с другой этот унылый геймплей... Ща решил пробежаться на ссфе фростблейдами и дамаг в одну цель конечно оставляет желать...[/quote]

ну вот тоже играл когда то давно таким билдом и вот именно с босскилингом у него трабл, а при условии что босов в лиге будет много, это смущает. И тоже думал о ловушечнике но опять же от него тошнит =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info