[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

For anyone still playing around w/ the build . . .

So I got to level 100, switched over to Supreme Ego, upgraded to double large cluster setup (cost about 90-100ex for all clusters), crafted a decent 40% FB helm, got corrupted +1 frenzy gloves, and picked up a rare amulet w/ decent mods, which brought DPS up about 20%, got my resists all to 110%, and kept EHP around the same. So all in all a good upgrade for the build.

However, despite the nice damage increase, single target remains somewhat underwhelming without all your cooldowns available/running, and you definitely notice speccing out of phase acrobatics and losing flesh & stone (just more random deaths). Sirus remains a thorny encounter even with this buffed setup. And despite the big investment necessary to make the jump, 80% delirious T16 maps still completely kick my ass -- so that's a bit of a letdown.

All-in-all a fun build that I'll continue to play, but just realize you might have some serious frustrations with it, even deep into investment.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Nov 22, 2020, 8:24:24 PM

So these two items have really put the build over the top. Did 100% Delirium (though no Alva or Nemesis mods), and A8 Sirus melts significantly faster, though the builds squishiness still makes it vulnerable to one shots.

However, it's very hard to track down a 400+ pdps claw (cost me 65ex), and tailwind boots all start at about 8ex minimum (got mine for 15ex). So wish you all luck if you're still investing.
"
WarPig17 wrote:

So these two items have really put the build over the top. Did 100% Delirium (though no Alva or Nemesis mods), and A8 Sirus melts significantly faster, though the builds squishiness still makes it vulnerable to one shots.

However, it's very hard to track down a 400+ pdps claw (cost me 65ex), and tailwind boots all start at about 8ex minimum (got mine for 15ex). So wish you all luck if you're still investing.

Got a POB for what your build is like at the moment ? I'm sitting on about 300-500 ex and I can't think of what to do next.
"
ArcticWolff wrote:
"
WarPig17 wrote:

Got a POB for what your build is like at the moment ? I'm sitting on about 300-500 ex and I can't think of what to do next.

Sure: https://pastebin.com/0UcjMRcw

Seems like you're level 91? At a glance your gear setup looks pretty good, but you need more levels if you want to max out performance on this build. Your gems are an obvious weak point i.e. many including FB are not even 20 yet (!!!) Buy a 21/20 FB asap, get awakened elemental damage gem, and get the rest to 20/20 asap.

I would take 4 points out of the Claws of Falcon pathway and reinvest them elsewhere. Your claw is very good and close to 400 pdps, but just keep eye out for higher tier claws and snatch it up (especially considering your ex bank).

Just some thoughts. GL.
"
WarPig17 wrote:
"
ArcticWolff wrote:
"
WarPig17 wrote:

Sure: https://pastebin.com/0UcjMRcw

Seems like you're level 91? At a glance your gear setup looks pretty good, but you need more levels if you want to max out performance on this build. Your gems are an obvious weak point i.e. many including FB are not even 20 yet (!!!) Buy a 21/20 FB asap, get awakened elemental damage gem, and get the rest to 20/20 asap.

I would take 4 points out of the Claws of Falcon pathway and reinvest them elsewhere. Your claw is very good and close to 400 pdps, but just keep eye out for higher tier claws and snatch it up (especially considering your ex bank).

Just some thoughts. GL.

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply! And yeah, I kinda got bored with lvling tbh. I could buy all the gems I need, but that's one of the things I actually like doing (lvling gems) hehe.

I'll buy a new claw aswell, thanks for the tips !
You could catapult in levels pretty quickly with your budget. Just buy some Tul/Esh/Xoph/Uul stones till like 98, then Chayula till 100. Having all your skill points to play with is a real benefit for the build.

Glad 2 Help. GL2U & HF.
Hey,

someone play this build in Delve league?
I played this builds some leagues ago and it was fun in delve.

Anyone has some recommendation for build chance, specially for the delve league?

Any another quation, is it possible to get 2 Fight for Survivial?' or even one? because its SSF only Delve.
Last edited by Jaccob on Dec 2, 2020, 5:39:35 AM
"
Jaccob wrote:
Hey,

someone play this build in Delve league?
I played this builds some leagues ago and it was fun in delve.

Anyone has some recommendation for build chance, specially for the delve league?

Any another quation, is it possible to get 2 Fight for Survivial?' or even one? because its SSF only Delve.

Id personally not recommend this build for Endless Delve, not having a crafting bench at all means that getting a good rare claw is pure fossil RNG. Shapers Touch is also insanely good DMG for us but its also unobtainable. And as you said, youd need to RNG your way into 2 Fight for survival drops, they can drop, but its pure RNG.
I leaguestarted with this build on 3.12. I was able to do Burial Chambers 100% delirious farming and obviously all the other content.

Gear:

Spoiler

Still the most fun build to play in PoE
How are you supposed to craft vengeful commander, blanketed snow, cold damage 8-2 cluster jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info