[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

On CWDT link, I swap Golem to Increased Duration for better duration sustainability on Immortal and Blood Rage
Golem on 3 link with Culling, Minion life to make balance damage and toughness of minion
Last edited by darkforce1985 on Oct 24, 2020, 12:04:49 AM
sorry, if use Gladiator can play Frost Blades better than Raider?
I want to use One Hand Swords.Thank you
Died at 89 lvl in hardcore :c Got liitle hit that triggered wind dancer but not the CoDT and then big crit that just nuked my 4+k hp.
But the build is very fun, even though squishy. I'll try to sacrifice damage this time to get more tanky. Yea, I'm gonna try it on HC again c:
I feel like i should point out(inb4 someone already did, in which case im sorry) Heist brought some massive QoL changes for leveling phase replica conquerers jewel is -9 mana cost and divergent WED comes with 0.5% ele dmg leeched as mana quality, given how mana thirsty FBs are..
I'm thinking about the ways to adapt build for hardcore. Do you guys think dropping acrobatics/phase acrobatics to get more armour and block chance would work? I'm also not going for supreme ego, getting one more defencive aura instead. Thinking about swapping golem for chaos as well
Hi all - I am currently min maxing and messing around with FB, It feels good at the moment but I am thinking about changing to claw or dropping the saviour for a shield? I have an ilvl85 lion pelt with 40% fb to craft the -9 on as a current project but any tips or advice on more min maxing would be much appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/87PDSZkf
hi guys
which claw is better? I believe that in the pob cold penetretation is not considered

"
Ourore wrote:
I'm thinking about the ways to adapt build for hardcore. Do you guys think dropping acrobatics/phase acrobatics to get more armour and block chance would work? I'm also not going for supreme ego, getting one more defencive aura instead. Thinking about swapping golem for chaos as well

Flesh & Stone always good option if you're not already running it.
Hey ! My favorite build so far (played it in blight).

But since ggg buffed boss/life a lot and created conquerors, and this build already struggled with bossing/single target without 200ex investments.

How is it now ?
"
Solemplow wrote:
Hey ! My favorite build so far (played it in blight).

But since ggg buffed boss/life a lot and created conquerors, and this build already struggled with bossing/single target without 200ex investments.

How is it now ?

Costs alot still. The cluster jewels are out-of-control rare/expensive (i.e. at this moment there is only a single large cluster up for 200ex, though I've seen others as 'low' as 35ex). I'm basically running the 'budget'/'medium' cost of the build myself (25-30ex'ish w/ Farrul's, Decent Rare Claw, Ryslatha, basic Cluster, no Supreme Ego, etc.) and can just squeak out A8 Sirus kills @ LvL97. It maps quite nicely (speedy AF), and handles Conquerers OK (Veritania I find annoying though), but Sirus is not fun or feel guaranteed like it is on my other builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info