[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

nah its ok i can spend the money , i just want to do all content of the game without dying , since im pushing lvl 100 (almost 96 atm) if you could guide me ttrough would be nice...i got some gems lvl 21/23 but still need better shield and abyssal jewels
First of all, thank you Fiver for this amazing build. I started this league with it and I like it a lot!

I finally decided to take on the challenge to find a decent Lethal Pride jewel. After buying 5 or 6 different jewels that were all bad I decided to try divining. 6 Divines later...

Placed in the jewel slot above Blood Drinker, I get this:
Spoiler
40% increased Melee Damage
30% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance
5% increased Strength
+20% Fire Resistance
0.4% of Attack Damage leeched as Life
You take 10% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
20% increased Armour
and +58 Strength from small passives

Not amazing but definitely better than the average rare jewel. The seed is 16212 (Rakiata)!

Edit: I've found another good one, socketed at the same location in the tree:

Spoiler
20% increased Melee Damage
30% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance
+15% to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
5% chance to deal Double Damage
+20 to Strength
20% increased Armour
20% increased Burning Damage
+58 to Strength from small passives

That's even more damage and more total strength. The seed is 13221 (Kaom).
Last edited by unignore on Jul 20, 2019, 1:13:42 PM
ok what i spend already on this and i cant even kill t16 bosses without dying its kinda ridiculous lol (i do have lethal pride giving good stuff) and fixed armor so i dont know whats wrong...dps feels too low also
"
unignore wrote:
First of all, thank you Fiver for this amazing build. I started this league with it and I like it a lot!

I finally decided to take on the challenge to find a decent Lethal Pride jewel. After buying 5 or 6 different jewels that were all bad I decided to try divining. 6 Divines later...

Placed in the jewel slot above Blood Drinker, I get this:
40% increased Melee Damage
30% Melee Critical Strike Chance
5% increased Strength
+20% Fire Resistance
0.4% of Attack Damage leeched as Life
20% increased Armour
and +58 Strength from small passives

Not amazing but definitely better than the average rare jewel. The seed is 16212!

Nice! Very similiar to mine.

Don't panic.
"
ok what i spend already on this and i cant even kill t16 bosses without dying its kinda ridiculous lol (i do have lethal pride giving good stuff) and fixed armor so i dont know whats wrong...dps feels too low also

That armour you bought is good in terms of damage but our main defense is evasion, and we really need to have a body armour with evasion on it.
Your shield has no evasion on it either. Try to get one with evasion, and if possible craft double damage or something similiar on it.
It's not strange that you are dying.
We're supposed to be at 95% evasion, but even with enemies blinded you end up at around 80%. There's a big difference between getting hit 5% of the time and 20% of the time.
Also, please note, evasion doesn't work against spells. This is one reason why phase acrobatics is incredibly important. It gives us 30% spell dodge. But even then, don't try to tank spells.
Also, unless you get resists from your lethal pride, they are still not maxed. Fix that.

You're still using gems that aren't max level. Even if it's just support gems, they still matter.
An exclusion to this would be your precision gem. I don't think you should use a lvl 21 precision when you only have 65 free mana. The most important aspect of it is to help us reach 100% hit, and even a lvl 5 precision is enough to get you that. The crit gives a nice bonus in damage, but it would be better to use a lowlvl precision and put your herald of ice in the shield for the reduced mana cost, instead. If you switched those two, you could still use a level 15 precision and still have 117 mana free.

You need to replace that jewel that gives bonuses to maces. Literally anything that gives us any bonus at all would be better than the one you are using. Not replacing that one is just lazy. ^^

You are using a quicksilver flask instead of a diamond flask for some reason. Why? Diamond flasks adds insane amount of damage for us... And by insane, we're talking 700k+ DPS at your current stage.

Also, you're not forgetting to switch to Ruthless instead of Ancestral Call on the bosses, are you? Because if you do, that actually just lowers your single-target DPS.

If you add a diamond flask, and make sure to use Ruthless instead of AC, you should be at around 3.8M shaper dps fully buffed. Granted, it's possible to get a LOT higher than that, but having almost 4M shaper dps is still good. With an abyssus you would be at 5.4~. That's only half of mine, but even with that you should have enough dps to theoretically 100-to-0 Shaper in 6-7 seconds (with abyssus on and a diamond flask, that is).

I really really don't mind helping you out, but you need to read the guide as well. Because all of this is in it. If you are uncertain of things, check the FAQ section as well. Because a lot of common questions are answered there.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jul 20, 2019, 7:49:39 AM
gems setup are confusing for me
"
gems setup are confusing for me

When clearing:
Frost blades - Elemental damage with attack skills - Multistrike - Hypothermia - Rage - Ancestral Call

When fighting bosses:
Frost blades - Elemental damage with attack skills - Multistrike - Hypothermia - Rage - Ruthless

Use when you need extra burst:
Ancestral protector
Vaal haste
Berserk
Frost bomb

Auras:
Hatred
Herald of Ice
Precision (use a low level gem so you have at least 100 mana)

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jul 20, 2019, 9:08:02 PM
I know this is a weird question, but can i use bisco uniques in this build? Or dps loss will be too big?
"
RahielAzahiel wrote:
I know this is a weird question, but can i use bisco uniques in this build? Or dps loss will be too big?

I think that may depend on what content you are planning on doing. If you replace pandemonius you will lose a lot of damage, but depending on how much you have in the first place, it might not matter.

As long as you can make resists etc work, I don't see why not.
You can always try :)

Don't panic.
anyone else have problems with mana sustainability while leveling ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info